Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Staff Leaks

Prob! Too skinny now. I don't know if I ever saw her back then either though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

i wanna know whats in the pics of kevin folder DendiFace

Pictures I grabbed off fatb0y's facebook before telling him it wasn't set to private.

29 minutes ago, BLiNDBoi said:

He also has a picture of Boxxy old meme shit right there.

I feel like either Howard, Zeus or B'laze made this:

RLYIheu.jpg

On 4/20/2016 at 3:18 PM, driz said:

i never met her, i just hit on her (before i even knew what she looked like).. i don't really find her attractive :(  

I call shenanigans on this.  

Although....I distinctly remember Junzy having a little something for her as well....

1 minute ago, Karma said:

That category is for severe flaming OR flaming staff. Do it here, do it in ffa, do it in talk mad shit, but not a thread where it isn't anything remotely useful to the topic. 

Copy, was just wondering :)

That category is for severe flaming OR flaming staff. Do it here, do it in ffa, do it in talk mad shit, but not a thread where it isn't anything remotely useful to the topic. 

I mean I can care less about the Rust drama and you but was it really necessary to infract two people for something so dumb... I can call@Eddy a bitch ass hoe in that thread and he wouldn't give two shits! (Pls no infract)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I mean I can care less about the Rust drama and you but was it really necessary to infract two people for something so dumb... I can call@Eddy a bitch ass hoe in that thread and he wouldn't give two shits! (Pls no infract)

Probably not necessary, but definitely warranted. That category of infraction is there for a reason. That thread was created to find out what players on the rust server want, not for 2 shit-posters to derail the thread just so they could come in and troll for something completely unrelated to the topic. If they posted here, ffa, or talk mad shit, I wouldn't care a bit. I would make the same exact decision again when it derails an otherwise constructive thread. 

Edited by Karma

Probably not necessary, but definitely warranted. That category of infraction is there for a reason. That thread was created to find out what players on the rust server want, not for 2 shit-posters to derail the thread just so they could come in and troll for something completely unrelated to the topic. If they posted here, ffa, or talk mad shit, I wouldn't care a bit. I would make the same exact decision again when it derails an otherwise constructive thread. 

Let's just all be friends :)