Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Marine's Elite Recruitment thread closed despite still having potential

Admin complaint section. Stay the fuck out if you don't want to be serious. Will be handing out infractions at the end of this thread's life, take that as you will. That includes you, Ted.

You're all getting infractions. Including you Jason.

I'm curious as to why no one mentioned this before... everyone talked about how Mitch supposedly swayed ppl's votes as staff. If this is true I have two things to say

1) Why are people staff if they can't think for themselves

2) Why wouldn't they make these "corrupt" actions public.

Anyway it's over anyway, grats marine on Elite.

YW for not making a huge wall of text that no one reads anyway fgts

Admin complaint section. Stay the fuck out if you don't want to be serious. Will be handing out infractions at the end of this thread's life, take that as you will. That includes you, Ted.

You're all getting infractions. Including you Jason.

Wanted to, but pub now

alright guys, since you are all so pissed at how staff handles shit, throw your problem with us at us

This has turned out to be quite enjoyable.

ok you enjoy getting shit on. do you also like golden showers???

If this was a thread against mitch with his admin wouldn't it be in the admin complaint section and the title be different?

good thing it isnt because then everyone would get banned for hurting poor wittle mitchy's feewings :(

jk im probably gonna get banned for some stupid shit like janitors project. last time i got banned it was 2 weeks for capital letters because mitch couldnt find anything else better to ban me for. BTW IM STILL BANNED NEED UNBAN THX

This thread is now used to air out any problems with any staff

this is a pretty subtle way to say that this is a thread to bitch at mitch

lets be real here how can anyone possibly have a problem with any jcs other than mitch? lets go down the line:

jason: pretty chill dude, id say his chill to pull ratio would be like a 5 out of 5. not much of a frontman in the community and he doesnt start shit. i dont see how anyone can possibly find a way to have a problem with him

junzou: idk if hes even jcs and hes pretty much afk so how can anyone have a problem with him too?

marvin: hes handles money which is easily the thing to be taken most seriously in an online gaming clan. because of this hes like 100% professional 0% personal. has anyone ever seen marvin insult someone? how could anyone possibly have a problem with him?

blob: dude is a fucking model jcs. hes fair, coolguy plays drums, white, mentally stable, rational, doesnt suffer from bipolar disorder, not suicidal, doesnt admin abuse, not a midget, not fat, doesnt act like a fucking girl, and he doesnt need a support crew of teenagers from the internet to blow him and feel forced pity every time he has a 'life crisis' like a flat tire. a pretty straight dude.

mitch: see rest of thread.

from that day to the present, mitch's pity bank was open for business. everyone in this community is forced to open an account and make a deposit or else you become a target of mitch's spontaneous admin dicking. people literally take turns being mitch's personal cry pillow because he has no one else better to talk to irl about his problems than some kids on the internet.

watch out syndicate gamer community members, you may find yourself caught up in this mess of being a crypillow forced to deposit pity when in reality you dont give a shit, so here is some pro advice:

1. its probably going to start with steam messages where mitch will keep messaging you over and over ranting about his current 'life crisis'. all you need to do is say "wow bro that sucks" over and over till he goes to bed.

2. avoid sg teamspeak when possible. this is mitch territory and its a lot harder to ignore a high pitched asian crying at you than a flurry of texts

3. do NOT add him on facebook. you need to limit personal contact with people like mitch as much as possible. plus i heard hes a fucking creep. dont take it from me though, im too fucking smart to add him.

4. do NOT give him your phone number. this will be worse than teamspeak and steam messages combined because he can call and text you. it will be almost impossible to shake him off your life if you go this far in. next thing you know, your giving him rides home from work because he seriously has no one else to turn to in life but people he knows over the internet

5. do NOT ignore him, this will make you a target. unless you want to be the next Pyro getting permabanned for janitors project, it would be best for you to just make a deposit into the pity vault.

tl;dr

who the fuck are you?

alright guys, since you are all so pissed at how staff handles shit, throw your problem with us at us

you're all silly as fuck.

I have these weird little red bumps in my groin area and I'm not sure which staff member gave them to me. If it was you, please speak up.

It was sandy balls. They don't call him that because of actual sand.

MONKEH IS NOW IP BANNED FROM FORUMS

who saw this coming

I told you to get out earliier mitch. I told you to pull a kai when you could. That was my way of telling you that you passed your peak. NOW YOU BANNED MONKEH. NO MERCY.

You would devote all your energy into this stupid fucking clan just to gain power over people for stupid fucking reasons using bitch tactics; and then you would go on and bitch about how you have no real friends. Well I fucking wonder how that happened. You only tried getting people to like you for superficial bullshit on jb that nobody cared about until it became false and lulzy and pathetic -you have been an inside joke for people in the know for awhile.

HEY GUYS IM A PRO DANCER BE MY FRIEND

wtf is this show never heard of it cool beans wont remember this

JUST KIDDING I MADE IT UP SO YOU GUYS WOULD BE MY FRIENDS

fucking faggot lol

who gets jealous over internet friends spending more time with other internet friends instead of them? Mitch.

Who actively trys to break up groups/ is a shit disturber when not the center of attention? Mitch.

Who blackmails friends into sending pm's to the jcs begging for mitch to have an orange name? Mitch.

Who blackmails friends into backing them up whenever randomjbplayer#2113 actually makes a forum account to complain against them? Mitch.

That last one goes for anything and everything. Pyro, velo, dark vortex, ect ect.

who is the absolute worst abuser in everythingx1000? Mitch.

Who should be jcs? ___ ______

IVE PUT UP WITH YEARS OF THIS SHIT

I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOME FUCKING VIDEOGAMES

Edited by Chicago Ted

Guest Sandy Balls

tl;dr

who the fuck are you?

hes that one guy.

Goddamn, I kinda want Panda Express for dinner tonight.

I've had it for the last 3 meals...

Also, this thread is fantastic, please continue.

Also

You also forget that you know certain people in higher up positions which gives you a protection barrier from scrutiny and action from staff in general

Every time I read that it gets funnier and funnier.