Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Marine's Elite Recruitment thread closed despite still having potential

Let's get this straight. Mitch is a vindictive little bitch and will abuse his power if anyone calls him out on it. Hence why I got banned simply for sticking up for Marine without even calling anyone out by name. In addition Mitch decided to write multiple paragraphs about how it wasn't worth his time. Please, go on longer about how you don't care.

You also forget that you know certain people in higher up positions which gives you a protection barrier from scrutiny and action from staff in general. A lot of the time, this goes for me and the general majority of staff, we just don't give a shit about what you post because of that fact - there's no point in even trying to change you because it's not worth our time and it's far more entertaining to be ignorant then be proactive. The same applies to your Elite Application, we'd much rather just accept your application then get a huge headache from you regarding as to why your application wasn't accepted. Granted who you are and how you act in this community, maybe you think you don't deserve elite, but in the eyes of staff according to that application - looks like you do.

I have my own reasons as to why I voted no on Marine. As far as it's concerned, Marine may already know why - if he doesn't all he need is ask me over Steam.

Application Denied, there are not enough votes possible in the R&R department for a turnaround.

Feel free to reapply in a couple of months.

Most important though in that entire post are the final two lines:

Application Denied, there are not enough votes possible in the R&R department for a turnaround.

Feel free to reapply in a couple of months.

Now Mitch, I can imagine how much that must have made your blood boil when I got 14 upvotes in a post where I may have implied that you were a moron, but that's no time to just throw in the towel and be completely fucking stupid. Not only is that complete fucking lie, as there's even more than 6 staff alone who hadn't even voted yet, that also doesn't account for someone changing their vote, as you coerced Mimic into doing earlier in the application.

So what gives you fucking derp?

Admin complaint section. Stay the fuck out if you don't want to be serious. Will be handing out infractions at the end of this thread's life, take that as you will. That includes you, Ted.

As to shotgunsnipa: if you want to know, ask him yourself. I don't know if staff/marine wants me to tell the community.

I don't know if Mitch is home right now, but he will see this when he gets on.

What I don't understand is if he meets all the requirements shouldn't he be voted yes regardless. He should of received infractions if he spammed or whatever he was accused of. As golden said if he was inactive or banned regularly I can understand the no votes, but just for that? No bueno.

What I don't understand is if he meets all the requirements shouldn't he be voted yes regardless. He should of received infractions if he spammed or whatever he was accused of. As golden said if he was inactive or banned regularly I can understand the no votes, but just for that? No bueno.

Ranks are a privilege. If someone feels like he doesn't deserve it, then they can vote no. I can't tell you why Mitch/anyone else voted no, but I can tell you that if someone puts gifs of someone dying somewhere other than FFA, then they aren't going to be received well by a majority of staff.

GT Fully agree, dafuq is that how can't you guys fucking give marine his elite?

+ the whole fucking Mitch squad joins in and votes no, yes you know who you are...

It's retarded... just saying

Sandy for example is the biggest fucking troll ever, i've rarely seen him post anythin serious untill he got staff. (no offence sandy I love you)

I read this thread then I read Marine's rank app thread. This is what I see, staff members being butthurt about animated gifs and the lack of formal proof to show why.

JustSaiyan-s634x461-189609.jpg

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Uhhhhhhh.

I am not going to get overly involved in this, but someone can tell Marine he is unbanned on the forums (he was by request FYI), and that his application has essentially been nullified. If he would like elite, he can apply again at any time.

It should be noted I haven't really looked into the issue too much, and I can't be bothered to get too into it. That's a solution I think is fair. I'm moving this to pub instead of leaving it in CD to avoid other staff giving out bans.

Uhhhhhhh.

I am not going to get overly involved in this, but someone can tell Marine he is unbanned on the forums (he was by request FYI), and that his application has essentially been nullified. If he would like elite, he can apply again at any time.

It should be noted I haven't really looked into the issue too much, and I can't be bothered to get too into it. That's a solution I think is fair. I'm moving this to pub instead of leaving it in CD to avoid other staff giving out bans.

I think Jason should be around to call more shots.

I got an infraction by Mitch for "spamming" when I stuck up for Marine.

Mitch, it's painfully obvious you pressured Mimic into changing his vote. I'm going to make what I think is a reasonable assumption and say that, had you left the thread open, others would have changed their votes to yes.

You caused one of the coolest and nicest people in sG to ask to be banned from the forums and even consider leaving the clan altogether. So, fuck you.

Uhhhhhhh.

To me seeing Jason make a post is unexpected but does this mean that april fool's prank was a foreshadow for upcoming events? :lol:

Either way this is entertaining to me.

Edit: He changed his forum name to Mario just before I made my post. :blink:

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Uhhhhhhh.

To me seeing Jason make a post is unexpected but does this mean that april fool's prank was a foreshadow for upcoming events? :lol:

Either way this is entertaining to me.

Edit: He changed his forum name to Mario just before I made my post. :blink:

It's.. been mario..

lol