Sign in to follow this  
Necrophenia

Solution to the Population Problem

Ya a lot of WCS players don't like jb and we can't force people to play. The only way to get it populated is to invite your friends. Once there is around 5 players lots join in. And when it hits 20 players it stays active for a long time. There just always has to be that one person willing to search for people to get it going. I do it when I have the time :P

After a long time thinking I believe I have solved all our problems.

soulution.jpg

I have 2 words FUCK THAT. I love my WCS too much for that.

On the subject of WCS players hating JB, I actually like JB just it gets boring REALLY fast.

Uhhh it would be too easy for the wcs pro's to shoot the ts in their cells... nope :D... those who wanna join will...

JB ran its course through the community... something else will come along and drag everyone's attention in the future.

Uhhh it would be too easy for the wcs pro's to shoot the ts in their cells... nope :D... those who wanna join will...

Woah. Deja Vu.

Meanwhile, for the first time in a while, I have actually seen some semblance of population from time to time on JB, after like, months of nothingness. Not so bad. I'm still sticking to the theory that we could set up a JB server quickly and in a rather straightforward manner on CS:GO upon or shortly after release, establish a population, ???, profit.

JAILBREAK WAS THE GREAT GOD THAT HAD IT'S FOLLOWERS AND NONBELIEVERS! LIKE ANY GREAT GOD IT DEVOLVED INTO MYTHOLOGY AND FOLK LORE. IT WAS GREAT. BUT NOW IT IS ONLY A LEGEND OF A GREAT SERVER.

JAILBREAK WAS THE GREAT GOD THAT HAD IT'S FOLLOWERS AND NONBELIEVERS! LIKE ANY GREAT GOD IT DEVOLVED INTO MYTHOLOGY AND FOLK LORE. IT WAS GREAT. BUT NOW IT IS ONLY A LEGEND OF A GREAT SERVER.

You were actually a kickass warden, by the way.

ill stick around on the jb and invite some old friends in the middle of the day most likely any random day so just keep a look for that one person in the server

Yeah dude, every once in a while I'll bring in like 2 or 3 friends and we'll get a game going, in no time its got like 10-20 people, its great. Think I'll do that in the morning.