Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Rank System Idea.

Not bad, but I think a lot of people would find that number of forum posts difficult to reach, and it might also encourage more spam.

Then they can be donators.

^Why I think a certain someone would support this idea.

my main reason was to do away with the tags at the end of the name, looks like hell.

current one looks clean.

You could always just move it to the front, ie. sG Oldfag | Konah or sG |SV| Konah. I'll sacrifice how my name looks when I hit tab for this.

I really don't like the exponents. I think adding more pipes would be better. Kind of like how the military does ranks.

sG | centran - regular member

sG || centran - kick/ban admin

sG ||| centran - basic admin

sG |||| centran - staff

I don't find the tag at end of name too bad looking.

I agree, however why not just make a voting thread just like when we voted to change name to sG. It helps get all of the community to decide on ideas or comments instead of just having a staff vote :P.

how bout we let people just do whatever they want with the tag and be done?

A little creativity never hurt anyone.

I really don't like the exponents. I think adding more pipes would be better. Kind of like how the military does ranks.

sG | centran - regular member

sG || centran - kick/ban admin

sG ||| centran - basic admin

sG |||| centran - staff

You forgot to add senior admin (admin+) and JCS :P

Meh, I hate the amount of post count, it is too much D:

I'm not that big of a posting fan mostly because of the annoying ppl that qq at my posts whenever I post something in sections other than the wcs section.

You forgot to add senior admin (admin+) and JCS :P

Meh, I hate the amount of post count, it is too much D:

I'm not that big of a posting fan mostly because of the annoying ppl that qq at my posts whenever I post something in sections other than the wcs section.

Question, if this system were to be used, could ppl still be grandfathered to their equalivant ranks? I'd hope so.

It's ultimately a staff decision, but I wrote the system with this in mind.

my main reason was to do away with the tags at the end of the name, looks like hell.

These two:

Tags @ end of names are a choice you make? It's not like you HAVE to wear VET or what ever.

That's a bad idea IMO

It's the tag that unifies and defines us, without it it's simply our retarded usernames lol

We have to have it looking clean, I understand what Coin means; that being said, I also think he dismissed this whole idea rather fast.

Hopefully more consideration will be had.

I firmly support the tag at end of name. To me it looks clean and nice whatsoever.

There might be a way around, if you want it to look clean as no tags on end.

That's a bad idea IMO

It's the tag that unifies and defines us, without it it's simply our retarded usernames lol

We have to have it looking clean, I understand what Coin means; that being said, I also think he dismissed this whole idea rather fast.

Hopefully more consideration will be had.

I think he means the rank tag. Not the clan tag. Obviously we need the clan tag.

I've heard a lot of good things from a lot of people, not to mention the however many thanks I got for that post, so I'm assuming it wasn't just a "No," end topic type deal.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I firmly support the tag at end of name. To me it looks clean and nice whatsoever.

There might be a way around, if you want it to look clean as no tags on end.

I love the tags at the end. It's a nice way to end your name, and makes it look clean. I can't count how many times I've had people call me RAVE, though. Goddamn is that shit annoying.

(My name in game is: sG | Clay [L5|RAVE])

I think he means the rank tag. Not the clan tag. Obviously we need the clan tag.

I've heard a lot of good things from a lot of people, not to mention the however many thanks I got for that post, so I'm assuming it wasn't just a "No," end topic type deal.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I love the tags at the end. It's a nice way to end your name, and makes it look clean. I can't count how many times I've had people call me RAVE, though. Goddamn is that shit annoying.

(My name in game is: sG | Clay [L5|RAVE])

My ingame name is sG | Guitar Guy | Relig

I get called Relig quite a lot.

Sign in to follow this