Sign in to follow this  
Revöker

Revöker + CT =Terrorist win

Yet another topic by Revöker

i just have been thinking this over a long time and found that about 99% of the time i somehow make the CT team fail even if im just there and not helping the Ts

I have gone afk for like 3 rounds and those 3 rounds are the rounds the CTs won...........

BTW

i know i don't even try to kill the Ts cause most the time i want them to rebel thats what i give stupid orders like "RUN TO THE BOX CAGE" or even better "when i type go no detours no delays"

Whats up with all these vanity threads you keel making. Oh and I

Make t's always win because 90% of the time i give a freeday/gun...err accidentally misplace my gun.

Your making almost all of the same mistakes that i made when i was really new to the forums.Its obvous that from the first post you made on this and the voting options that you knew you would get trolled, so why do it? Just take a step back and stop trying to get attention.

Your making almost all of the same mistakes that i made when i was really new to the forums.Its obvous that from the first post you made on this and the voting options that you knew you would get trolled, so why do it? Just take a step back and stop trying to get attention.

Its kind of fun to get trolled because its funny, i laugh at myself which is just hilarious and idk if i should every post for sG, even though i think it would be great but just wouldn't work out with the way some admins just don't like me for who i am.

whats the problem with making threads to discuss stuff, thats what forums are for.. i don't see how it should hurt me if its the truth. i may from time to time help the ts but i can take down like 4-5 ts in a round to try and get things under control if needed like after the 5th round in a row the ts win

its really fun to get the ts hope of rebelling up so they all rebel and you kill all the Ts but one and he gets LR

<<<lol my status is "revöker can only hope to improve" because of HATERS

Its kind of fun to get trolled because its funny, i laugh at myself which is just hilarious and idk if i should every post for sG, even though i think it would be great but just wouldn't work out with the way some admins just don't like me for who i am.

whats the problem with making threads to discuss stuff, thats what forums are for.. i don't see how it should hurt me if its the truth. i may from time to time help the ts but i can take down like 4-5 ts in a round to try and get things under control if needed like after the 5th round in a row the ts win

its really fun to get the ts hope of rebelling up so they all rebel and you kill all the Ts but one and he gets LR

Its more fun if the ts do it themselves. And the ts just rape the cts. That is more fun.

No comment.

^^ This.

*No comment means he knows its true!*

hehe i ruine'd the funny.

yes lol, that or im just rippin on myself so bad he can't add anything to it

When I think "jbfag", guys like this come to mind. How did you possibly think it was a good decision to make this thread?

Faggots gonna fag.

<<<lol my status is "revöker can only hope to improve" because of HATERS

Please don't cry when you get perma-banned legitly then. Trust me, if we wanted to troll you, we would have admins watching you every step and slaying, restricting, kicking, muting, gagging, silencing, banning the shit out of you for every mistake you make in the server and the forums. Don't post useless shit and waste the community's time, you're really pushing the welcome sign on the forums, because I know well enough that people in the JB server/JB community don't like you. Watch it.

Ok simple solution.

Don't Play on the CT then.

well just cause im bad (i don't try) doesn't mean i can't have fun? its not like i break the rules, i just get really close.

well just cause im bad (i don't try) doesn't mean i can't have fun? its not like i break the rules, i just get really close.

Which means you're not playing right. Do yourself a favor and press F10 on your life. We'll appreciate it.

Please Revoker...just stop with these threads.