Sign in to follow this  
Ben

California People: Prop 19

Lucky bastards. This will pass, I have no doubt. The question is...

How soon will this law make its way over to Connecticut?!

Hopefully soon, way to many good people get in trouble for this shit.

Lucky bastards. This will pass, I have no doubt. The question is...

How soon will this law make its way over to Connecticut?!

i give it 10 years, give or take.

lol. It's already legal in the region I live in. Basically, the section that I live in California has no problem with it. We already have a Wal-Mart type business that makes weed on a large scale, but with great quality about 30 minutes away from my house. It's cheap, and all you have to be is 18 to buy it (no medical papers, lul). And there are many varieties to choose from.

It's most likely going to pass, unless you have some weird liberals switching sides.

I'd be highly surprised if it passes, and as Tubbles mentioned, even if it does, the Feds could still be up your asses about it. At least you can stick it to your local cops, though.

I dont know what its like in california, but around here the cops dont even care. Most of the time they just take what you have and go on their way (Unless you're a minority (that goes for you mitch)).

I dont know what its like in california, but around here the cops dont even care. Most of the time they just take what you have and go on their way (Unless you're a minority (that goes for you mitch)).

silly cops dun like me :(

I can't wait till Canada see's how successful Cali will be from this and implements legalization too. And Ted is right, it's the same thing where I am too.

I read about it here and it would really help the economy.

go vote no

Why would you vote no? Any reasons? I stated mine; they're: 1) Economy 2) It's less harmful than both alcohol and tobacco combined 3) It has medicinal uses, both for pain and in more common cases, anxiety. That's just three off the top of my head.

Why would you vote no? Any reasons? I stated mine; they're: 1) Economy 2) It's less harmful than both alcohol and tobacco combined 3) It has medicinal uses, both for pain and in more common cases, anxiety. That's just three off the top of my head.

idk, even if it does pass, it will get overturn. it makes it legal in california but under federal laws its illegal soo yeah

idk, even if it does pass, it will get overturn. it makes it legal in california but under federal laws its illegal soo yeah

Your an idiot. Even though it's federally illegal, I don't see them stopping any of these Marijuana dealerships soon. There are an abundance of them everywhere, good luck to the feds on shutting all of them down.

Your an idiot. Even though it's federally illegal, I don't see them stopping any of these Marijuana dealerships soon. There are an abundance of them everywhere, good luck to the feds on shutting all of them down.

The funny thing is, the tax collected from this will be paying the fed's salaries.

government's joint efforts

:o

On topic:

If I lived in Cali and had the ability to vote, I would vote for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of weed bought/smoked would go down once it's legalized.

:o

On topic:

If I lived in Cali and had the ability to vote, I would vote for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of weed bought/smoked would go down once it's legalized.

Mine would go up. So much. Right now, it's at about 0. It's a pain in the ass to smoke on campus.

Mine would go up. So much. Right now, it's at about 0. It's a pain in the ass to smoke on campus.

You know what I want legalized in this country? Smoking in class, it would relax me so much in class. I hate having to wait for the breaks.

EDIT: I MEANT CIGS BTW

maybe not where your at but here many of them were shut down. its not gonna pass