Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dead=Vortex

Dead Vortex App (Denied)

Guest Dead=Vortex
last i heard he said he was 12.

i am 12 and wut is age?

That's why I voted no in the first place. not that I hate him or anything... or hate younger people. But I hate people who put an age on their apps and are clearly not that. It's one thing to be young and immature. It's a whole other story when you lie on your app to get into the community.

That's why I voted no in the first place. not that I hate him or anything... or hate younger people. But I hate people who put an age on their apps and are clearly not that. It's one thing to be young and immature. It's a whole other story when you lie on your app to get into the community.

this.

we should make the age requirement atleast 16. but thats imo.

even though staff vote will probably say yes and get him in. the ones who would say no dont post and the ones whe say yes post in here.

No.

1/15

This thread would have been 4 pages if you didn't post excessively DV.

lol, your vote is null, it is only staff vote only and those guys are the ppl in blue. sorry, better luck next time.

Glaceon

P.S. - Trying something different.

lol, your vote is null, it is only staff vote only and those guys are the ppl in blue. sorry, better luck next time.

It's not null. The voting is actually going on now. The vote on the 1st is for Staff. Didn't you already ask about this a few pages back?

Count is 2/15.

Glaceon, what are you talking about. It is currently a vote open to all sG Community Members, those in dark green only.

Guest Dead=Vortex

srry but u already voted no so its still 7/15 :D