Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dead=Vortex

Dead Vortex App (Denied)

Guest Dead=Vortex

Name: Matthew Johnson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:21303303

XFire: DeadVortex

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile:http://hlstatsx.syndicate-gamers.net/hlstats.php?

mode=playerinfo&player=2932

Microphone:no

Favorite Server: JailBreak,Minigame,WCS#1

Have you ever hacked in game before:no

Questions or Comments:nah

About Yourself: ehh i may say thing but i dont mean it

Referral: sG|Mitch[staff]

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7334

• Have a referral from L3 or higher

• Have to have at least 1 week of forum time and 25 posts

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by an Advisor so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the two week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Staff:

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

Pebbz (Xfire: pebbz)

Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

Noire (Xfire: noirethespacecowboy)

Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111)

Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

Oracion (Xfire: duelist)

Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining four votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Adorable how much they are go getters when they start out lol.

I know right? before these new staff, it could have been minutes before apps were confirmed. Now its lightning fast.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

I would nicely tell him/her to stop and if him/her i will call an admin to handle it.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

I would take a demo of him/her and post it in the forums under the CD.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

I will tell them to look on the website and register, and make a app.

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

I consider myself a mature person because i can handle situations in a mature way.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

I love the servers and i love the forums.

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

yes

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

On the servers everyday and the forums also.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

My take on the world and how funny i am.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

yes

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

i tried but i never met the screening.

lol nawwww, i just posted the exact thing pebbz did right after, so i edited so it didnt look stupid.

yes

mitch

1/4

Guest Dead=Vortex

Staff Vote Plz Vote Yes Lol

is this the same vortexx that used to play forbidden all the time and while he was invisable just sit and chat on the mic? Even if he was the last t alive and the bomb still needs to be planted?

Guest Dead=Vortex

no i dont talk on mic and no abstain oracion vote yes

Im not even joking he admits it.

*EDIT* never wanted to be mean.

*2nd EDIT* I really like this guy because he aggravates people when he does that, and hes a subtle guy.

Guest Dead=Vortex

yaay btw dannysong i use bombs to confuse the enemy and changerace to confuse them and beat them down lol

xD i don't see that so often. Usually you would go a race and just keep on bombing. I remember i was raging at you at Icewerk. I was like "DEADVORTEX YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT" it was when i truely cared about my rank.

Sure, why not.

Mitch, Pebbz, Howard, Super

4/4

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

The next thing you need to do is read this entire thread:

Additional Registration Information

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 6 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Department Heads:

• CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

• HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

• Xklark (Xfire: xklark)

Staff:

• BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

• Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

• Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

• Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

• Yiyas (Xfire: no1yiyas)

• Pebbz (Xfire: pebbz)

• Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

• Noire (Xfire: noirethespacecowboy)

• Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111)

• Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

• Oracion (Xfire: duelist)

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

• Kai (Xfire: lilxshadow)