Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

The Gaza - Isreal Confrontations

For world peace to occur, we would need positive proof of one religion as truth and disproof of all other religions. That or we need one religion to enforce their beliefs with an iron fist. Good question here: Take a mind like that of Kim Jong Il, add in a muslim extremist philosophy and let them be in charge of nukes. How long do you think it would before somebody who is mentally disturbed and thinks they are religiously commissioned to eradicate other religions will let the nukes fly, regardless of the consequences, expecting their god to protect them from repercussions?

Longcat theres one flaw. Religion is the most powerful instrument of war in history. When that one religion rules with an iron fist all of the other religions will take arms to defend their religion. Then WW3 occurs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subgunner @ Mar 18 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Longcat theres one flaw. Religion is the most powerful instrument of war in history. When that one religion rules with an iron fist all of the other religions will take arms to defend their religion. Then WW3 occurs.

What do you think I was inferring? The Iron Fist in this day and age would definitely require nukes and would incite a Third world war. There of course would be nukes flying all over the place because of this crazy radical leader and then whoever comes out on top exterminates every other religion down to the last bible, quran, dianetics, Hindu manuscript, etc.. That is the only way we can have religious peace. That or the rapture.

Good point in time to necro??

God the Jews are pieces of shit. 

Isreal is using the murder of 3 teenage kids as a justification to kill and bomb hundreds of children, women and a handful of Hamas fighters. 

Fucking disgusting. 

(puke)

Good point in time to necro??

God the Jews are pieces of shit.

Isreal is using the murder of 3 teenage kids as a justification to kill and bomb hundreds of children, women and a handful of Hamas fighters.

Fucking disgusting.

(puke)

You're only looking at one side of the story man. I'm in no way supporting Israel for what they're doing but there isn't only one wrong side here.

You're only looking at one side of the story man. I'm in no way supporting Israel for what they're doing but there isn't only one wrong side here.

Sure Hamas is a piece of shit for being pieces of shit, but Isreal is blasting everything in it's way. 

I'm sure Hamas would do the same if they could, but they can't, so there's no need to kill a dozen innocent civilians in order to get rid of a potential terrorist. 

You just sound fucking ignorant. Israel did not invade the Gaza strip over 3 teenagers being kidnapped and killed. Hamas has been firing rockets at Israel and its citizens. Hamas hides rocket launching stations in the backyards of Gaza's own citizens.

So you're saying that Israel should just sit there with its legs crossed and let those fucking pieces of shit fire massive amounts of rockets at its people and buildings?

Plus, you have to keep in mind that this is a buildup of years and years of conflict, you can't just look at what has happened in the past month or so, you have to look at the whole big picture from over the years.

You just sound fucking ignorant. Israel did not invade the Gaza strip over 3 teenagers being kidnapped and killed. Hamas has been firing rockets at Israel and its citizens. Hamas hides rocket launching stations in the backyards of Gaza's own citizens.

So you're saying that Israel should just sit there with its legs crossed and let those fucking pieces of shit fire massive amounts of rockets at its people and buildings?

Plus, you have to keep in mind that this is a buildup of years and years of conflict, you can't just look at what has happened in the past month or so, you have to look at the whole big picture from over the years.

I dont know man the jews have kind of been attempting this whole genocidal conquest of the holy land thing for like 4000 years...

I dont know man the jews have kind of been attempting this whole genocidal conquest of the holy land thing for like 4000 years...

Dosent really count when the Jews were there for like 2000 years before the Muslims. But honestly my opinion on this is both sides are wrong. Israel has full rights to bomb hamas back to the stone age but I think they Coulda been a bit more....restrained in the populated areas. Why they don't just pull some good old fashion commando raids like they have perfected over the decades and kill the hamas leadership I don't understand but maybe it's more difficult than they've made it seem in the past.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Dosent really count when the Jews were there for like 2000 years before the Muslims

Please do some research :-)

jews invade everyone around them because "chosen ones"

lose

become enslaved by persians (not egyptians) for 40 years

escape and trek across the desert (still nowhere near egypt btw)

land is taken by neighbours

butthurt for all of history

Dosent really count when the Jews were there for like 2000 years before the Muslims. But honestly my opinion on this is both sides are wrong. Israel has full rights to bomb hamas back to the stone age but I think they Coulda been a bit more....restrained in the populated areas. Why they don't just pull some good old fashion commando raids like they have perfected over the decades and kill the hamas leadership I don't understand but maybe it's more difficult than they've made it seem in the past.

If you follow the Old Testament as an accurate account of Jewish history, they've been conquering people since the time they were freed from Egypt. They were the chosen people, and Israel was the Holy Land, in which they wandered around, completely destroying anyone living in the area..... 

Sure, they weren't Muslim, but Jews weren't the first ones in the area. They had to take it by force. Religious views aside, these actions over literally thousands of years have built up to this, it's not a new issue.

literally the entire jews

Shut your fucking mouth.

The Jewish religion is that of one of the oldest religions of all time. 

Besides that, Israeli's are not just Jews. When I went to Israel, I met devout jews and christians. Jesus christ was fucking crucified in Israel. Israel is holy for almost every religion alike, even muslims.

The point im trying to get at is this has nothing to do with Jews. It is a very accepted fact that Islam and Christianity are based off of Jewish beliefs and values. Islam literally accepts the Jewish bible. 

Even though it is very well known that Hamas hates Jews but that is not the reason that they are fighting. 

It is specifically the Palestinians that are fighting because the Israeli's took back the holy land from them in the 40's.  Anyway, the Hamas are fucking savages.

They teach their children to hate Israel at a young age. I watched on youtube a Hamas funded childrens television show and the little fucking smiling goffer was talking to a 7 year old girl about blowing herself up to kill a room full of jews. 

They are savages.

Shut your fucking mouth.

Besides that, Israeli's are not just Jews. When I went to Israel, I met devout jews and christians. Jesus christ was fucking crucified in Israel. Israel is holy for almost every religion alike, even muslims.

The point im trying to get at is this has nothing to do with Jews. It is a very accepted fact that Islam and Christianity are based off of Jewish beliefs and values. Islam literally accepts the Jewish bible. 

Even though it is very well known that Hamas hates Jews but that is not the reason that they are fighting. 

It is specifically the Palestinians that are fighting because the Israeli's took back the holy land from them in the 40's.  Anyway, the Hamas are fucking savages.

They teach their children to hate Israel at a young age. I watched on youtube a Hamas funded childrens television show and the little fucking smiling goffer was talking to a 7 year old girl about blowing herself up to kill a room full of jews. 

They are savages.

you know he was sarcastic right

We're talking about large groups of individuals, but referring to them in a way that suggests the decisions and actions that they make are entirely unanimous. Which is why you can not, in my opinion, claim that there is a "side" that you support without hatred and generalization. No matter how you word it, or which 'side' you're talking about, geo-cultural differences do not change that the Palestinian and Israeli people are all human and there is not a reasonable justification for indiscriminately killing masses of human beings.

To put my statement in to perspective; if we estimate the strength of an extremist group such as Al-qaeda as being 100,000, it is still a significantly small amount of the 1.5+ billion followers of Islam. A single individual, or the entire strength of Al-qaeda, may repeatedly attack another culture and that wouldn't be reasonable justification for an attempt to indiscriminately murder every follower of Islamic teachings with the intent of cutting down on Al-qaeda's numbers. If one small dog is biting a larger dog, that doesn't justify going in to the kennel to cut each and every small dog throat.

The interesting facet of this entire exchange has been the impressive anti self propelled munitions system that has allowed Israel to endure a barrage of rockets for an extended period of time. It has been fortunate for the individuals of Israel, to be protected by the small number of Palestinians that have been instigating. Unfortunately for the Palestinians who want nothing more than to wake up in the morning, there is no such system to intercept Israeli missiles. This, predictably, has resulted in the deaths of large amounts of uninvolved civilian human individuals of all ages. If Israel was lacking their "Iron Dome" system, then there would have been deaths of large amounts of uninvolved civilian human individuals of all ages. I find it hard to respect any person who attributes a child or any non-combatant as being a part of a "side" that deserved a randomized death.

Although I would say, having heard via word of mouth the Israeli military justification that the guerilla troops in the Gaza strip are too embedded and experienced for an assault by ground; if you can't take the heat then stay the fuck out of the kitchen and find a peaceful resolution.

jews were given Isreal because everyone felt bad for them.

Now it's just a Hebrew speaking USA that blows anything up that pisses it off. 

As for Triv, you bias Jew, if a little 8 year girl would throw a pebble at you every day for a year would you be diplomatic about it or would you fucking destroy (rape)  her. Maybe I'm asking the wrong person. 

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/7/23/headlines

Israel continues to bombard the Gaza Strip amidst talks over a ceasefire. Israeli military attacks today include the bombing of Gaza’s sole power plant and the heavy shelling of Khan Younis, killing six people and leaving at least 20 wounded. The Palestinian death toll is near 650, including more than 160 children. More than 4,000 have been wounded. According to Gaza officials, 475 houses have been totally destroyed, and more than 2,600 homes have been partially damaged. Israel has also struck 46 schools, 56 mosques and seven hospitals. Meanwhile, two more Israeli soldiers have been killed, bringing the Israeli military death toll inside Gaza to 29. A farm worker from Thailand also died inside Israel after being hit by rocket fire from Gaza.

What a phenomenal usage of American Tax Dollars. Breeding another generation of terrorists that totally have no legitimate reason to hate Israel. Oh yeah, not to mention causing massive collateral damage to civilian infrastructure.

Shut your fucking mouth.

They are savages.

So if we blow up israel, no religion will have to fight for anything and there will be peace? (What happens when two kids fight over a toy? You take it away.)

This is one of the many reasons i'm glad that i'm not a religious person.

Edited by Velo