Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

I'm back? (Making one of these cause everyone else does it)

I'm back? Don't know for how long but I can do these like once a year and go afk again Kappa (Also need that activity for L5 :))

Nice to see some of the old faces still here.

What servers are the most popular right now? Not even gonna ask about JB since everyone does that, I am assuming that my baby isn't revived yet.

I will see you guys on the servers and on discord for a little bit at least, let's see how long I will stay.

@Hawk Me and the other JB so’s are trying to get JB up when we can, we have a group we post in when we’re populating the severs.

10 hours ago, vexer said:

@Hawk Me and the other JB so’s are trying to get JB up when we can, we have a group we post in when we’re populating the severs.

You got my attention

What have you been doing? How many girls have you made out with this year?

You must be slaying mad lips.

On 8/13/2018 at 4:28 PM, Hawk said:

I'm back? Don't know for how long but I can do these like once a year and go afk again Kappa (Also need that activity for L5 :))

Nice to see some of the old faces still here.

What servers are the most popular right now? Not even gonna ask about JB since everyone does that, I am assuming that my baby isn't revived yet.

I will see you guys on the servers and on discord for a little bit at least, let's see how long I will stay.

Decide to leave and not say anything to me!! 

Welcome back