Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

The Chang Dynesty has fallen

Hello friends of Syndicate Gamers. As a staff member of Syndicate Gamers it has become clear I wont be returning this month and this was my last month of procrastination. I've seen zombie escape take a turn for the worse and would like to see someone attempt to fill my shoes and repop the server. I'm not quitting ze. I'm working toward a brighter future and feel a weight would be lifted off of me stepping down. Essentially I had family problems and one of my friends were in a serious car accident so I moved to their place and each month I have felt I was going to be moving at the end of the month. I've decided that I cant hold onto that hope. It's unfortunate that it took me this long to give up the position. After I settle down and such I'll be more active.

Sorry for your family problems and Freinds accident man, I really hope everything looks up and you can come back. Thanks for helping ZE while you could man.

6dd873d1ca.png

49bf12f278.png

Seeking candidates with a reading/writing level of at least Second grade. 

Just kidding, I'm honestly sorry about whatever it is that is going on and I hope it gets better. Thanks for the work on ZE Chang! Best of luck!

thanks for killing the server

edit: since this was taken out of context, chang - put yourself before sG, if something happened IRL and you know you have put yourself in a situation where you cannot look after the server, you should have stepped down so someone else could take over, instead of saying the same thing over and over for 4~ months. good luck with getting your shit back together. 

Hope you get things settled with your IRL stuff Chang. Also I hope that ZE will rise up again so we can enjoy the gameplay like the good old days.

Thank you chang for believing in me and for helping me get to where I am. if you need to talk or anything you got my snapchat bud. 

Sorry for everything that’s going on man. Hope things start to get better for you!

Thank you for your time as Advisor!

:o Thanks for everything Chang. Thanks for what you have done and put into sG ZE. Hope your work and life works out well ^