Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rayne

GTA V - Racing Event

Morning boys and girls, this is a first for me so before I go planning too far I want to gauge how many people would actually be interested. 

Rockstar have, over the last couple of years, released a load of new cars and race courses... ranging from rocket cars to hovering delorians, from jet packs to helicopters. These transform races/special races are great fun and quite hilarious if we get the correct map.

I don’t think we’ve done a racing event before so I’m really excited about this.

If you own the game and haven’t played for a few years this could be your chance to get back into, or get together with people you’ve never gamed with before. 

Lets get an idea of numbers and go from there.

Who’s up for it? 

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

I’d be down! I need to redownload GTA 5, but it’d be fun!

Took me 22 hours to install the bastard... damn toaster internet in my area. 

28 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Took me 22 hours to install the bastard... damn toaster internet in my area. 

Man I feel ya. We got the fastest speed out where I live, a whole max of 3 mbps when no one else is on.

So I'll probably just install it at my friends house today who has like 60 mbps lol

14 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Man I feel ya. We got the fastest speed out where I live, a whole max of 3 mbps when no one else is on.

So I'll probably just install it at my friends house today who has like 60 mbps lol

Thumping my 1.5mb/s download speed from Sky lol! 

I would be interested, however iirc GTA V is shit when it comes to actually getting everyone into a race together.

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Hmm. When are you trying to do this  

Completely theoretical at this point, just wanted to see if anybody would want to play. Would be a bit shit if there were less than 20 of us I think... not necessarily, but definitely wouldn't be as fun.

1 hour ago, Sportsteen583 said:

I would be interested, however iirc GTA V is shit when it comes to actually getting everyone into a race together.

I've not really tried to set one up yet, only played on my todd so far!

10 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

ill smoke anyone on the downhill of mount chilliad in my fully modified white/black futo running on 16" fujiwara rims

1xFgLv3.png

It’s a little more exciting than down hill jam! 

8 hours ago, Scrub said:

IS THIS GOING ON? ILL PLAY IF I DONT HAVE CLASS (PROBABLY IDK)

ayy whats up my dudes

Still waiting for some more hits to be honest... should have put a poll on this really.

@staff could you put a poll on this for me :) 

1 hour ago, Rayne said:

Still waiting for some more hits to be honest... should have put a poll on this really.

@staff could you put a poll on this for me :) 

you will have to create a new thread for that to able add poll sadly, can't add poll to old thread.

3 hours ago, krony said:

you will have to create a new thread for that to able add poll sadly, can't add poll to old thread.

God damn it... is there a better forum section for me to post in?