Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Sharp-

Memorial Day weekend :)

Just wondering what everyone is doing this weekend :) hope everyone is having a fun and semi-safe time! 

I'm getting a BBQ together with some friends and getting fireworks gonna be heading out tonight! Have fun!

I'm going out to some beach that's like 3 hours away from my house where I can get a deep af cut in my foot again and talk to people I see once or twice a year

Just went to Silver Dollar City yesterday, today I’m just chilling, then working tomorrow on Memorial Day.

1 hour ago, Bluestreakid15 said:

This.

This is what I'm doing with my life during a holiday weekend. 

Same xD

I got family coming over today from Denver and we are gonna have a huge BBQ tonight for dinner. Thats about it thought for my Memorial Day Weekend.

Tommorow going to either my grandpas or my aunts we’re gonna have a bbq go to the beach right next to us and fish.

Today we are just now getting back from frankenmuth a dog show was happening and my family are dog lovers. Now we are heading it put golf then home.

14 hours ago, Noah said:

flying, flying, and more flying

XD I’m about to fly on an airplane in about an hour or so. Yeah, but this is what I am doing.

Hi Sharpie, I partied for the past 4 days straight. Now it's time to get back into school mode. kms 

Hope your week went well!

14 hours ago, BabyNicol3 said:

Hi Sharpie, I partied for the past 4 days straight. Now it's time to get back into school mode. kms 

Hope your week went well!

HIII and wow sounds like fun!! But sadly same started school again :(