Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kojoun

Random post for spam.

Denied second to last day on recruitment. Painful. Unless someone wants me to (which I doubt) I won't reapply. So, all you people that hate me and meme reffed me can be happy. I'll also most likely be less active on the servers. Make haters have to deal with me less. 

On 3/31/2018 at 3:17 AM, Console said:

Denied second to last day on recruitment. Painful. Unless someone wants me to (which I doubt) I won't reapply. So, all you people that hate me and meme reffed me can be happy. I'll also most likely be less active on the servers. Make haters have to deal with me less. 

I am unsure, but maybe you are just assuming things, and such happened upon your own actions? While yes some might have meme reffed, I don't think anyone necessarily HATES you (as far as I can tell) but some might show some disdain towards you by how you do tend to act. I personally think you could use the time till next application period for yourself to think on what caused the denial of your application. No offense of course.

2 hours ago, Kateesh said:

I am unsure, but maybe you are just assuming things, and such happened upon your own actions? While yes some might have meme reffed, I don't think anyone necessarily HATES you (as far as I can tell) but some might show some disdain towards you by how you do tend to act. I personally think you could use the time till next application period for yourself to think on what caused the denial of your application. No offense of course.

You should reapply, this last time you just had a bad reputation 

2 hours ago, ✪ The Ben said:

You should reapply, this last time you just had a bad reputation 

Ben, I always will have a bad reputation. I'm an asshole in Discord and I'm toxic asf. I'm a known RDMer I just don't get banned the same day I get unbanned. Also, no one likes me so it doesn't matter. Also, my reputation still got me 21 refs. I just got banned because we all play C4 roulette and I decided to plant it next to everybody that was still alive. 

4 hours ago, Kateesh said:

What caused my application to be denied was that I played C4 roulette with 5 others near the C4, which caused me to get banned for mass RDM.

9 minutes ago, Console said:

What caused my application to be denied was that I played C4 roulette with 5 others near the C4, which caused me to get banned for mass RDM.

I too play c4 roulette but only if I am a traitor, maybe not play it as inno?

10 minutes ago, Kateesh said:

I too play c4 roulette but only if I am a traitor, maybe not play it as inno?

I'll play it as a traitor and when there's only 3-4 people on. 

21 hours ago, Console said:

Ben, I always will have a bad reputation. I'm an asshole in Discord and I'm toxic asf. I'm a known RDMer I just don't get banned the same day I get unbanned. Also, no one likes me so it doesn't matter. Also, my reputation still got me 21 refs. I just got banned because we all play C4 roulette and I decided to plant it next to everybody that was still alive. 

if you already know why people would hate you how about you get your shit together and become a quality player that other could look up to then re-apply and i guarantee that you will get in I mean its super simple dont be a toxic little shit bag and mostly everyone will like you and you clearly had enough refs its just that you decided to be toxic which is why u got denied next time dont be so fucking stupid and Mass RDM like a fucking dumbass

I haven't had any bad experiences with you, Console.

Discord is dominated by people with power and/or popular respect, and trying to wedge into it incontrovertibly leads to you being disliked, whether you're an asshole or not. Mellow out your presence there, comment here on the forums in Pub or Serious Discussions every once and a while, and reapply. Control yourself well during the recruitment period, as the entire point is to ensure that applicants are capable of maintaining an acceptable demeanor. Once you become accepted by sG, you can get away with a lot and only catch verbal flak for it without disciplinary penalties.

You haven't given anybody here a legitimate reason to do any more than dislike you, and I doubt you'll be precluded from future clan membership if you adjust your currently defensive and self-pitying attitude. I know and accept that your rejection is sad and does not represent your potential as an sG clan member, but thus far you have not demonstrated that you accept responsibility for your ban and subsequent application denial, which were both completely just. Though their application may not have been completely equitable and fair, they are indisputable and your own behavior stimulated their application.

Regardless, I wish you good luck with sG and hope to keep seeing you on the GMod servers to help balance out random's cancer and make the game enjoyable.

7 hours ago, nymical said:

Discord is dominated by people with power and/or popular respect, and trying to wedge into it incontrovertibly leads to you being disliked, whether you're an asshole or not.  

It helps if you don't spam the fuck out of it too. 

25 minutes ago, Beerman said:

It helps if you don't spam the fuck out of it too. 

And also dont try to piss people off on purpose and if you see 2 people having a convo dont butt in unless you know them well enough and think you could contribute, when we meme you can meme also but dont fucking ruin the meme, discord is literally just having common sense talk in discord how you would talk irl (besides sweetrock) and dont ping someone over and over again cause you cant get there attention, discord is open for everyone just we shut out the ones who cant act properly

(And that concludes my rant of the day I think im on 4 in a row now)

9 hours ago, nymical said:

Discord is dominated by people with power and/or popular respect, and trying to wedge into it incontrovertibly leads to you being disliked, whether you're an asshole or not.

Are you fucking kidding me? You were a complete piece of shit on Discord, constantly butting into conversations with useless messages and shitposting all over discord to the point where I had to ban you for harassing users. Stop acting like you're a victim here, everyone is welcome into the Discord and is free to join conversations so long as they don't act like complete idiots.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:14 PM, Console said:

-feeling sorry for self, fishing for compliments-

don't be a moron

don't try to be "one of the guys" on discord. You didn't get denied because people hated you. You were denied for being a cocky dumbass and not thinking,"Huh, what are the possible repercussions of this action?". Keep your head down and don't let your excitement get the best of you. 

Lmao you know how many times I got banned on jailbreak for doing stupid shit when the admins off, you took this way too personal and likely ruined your chance of re applying. It had nothing to do with people hating you, if it’s against the rules it’s against the rules. You weren’t even that terrible in discord you just gotta chill man \(•-•)/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk