Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RootyCat

I'm back. (somewhat)

Nice  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Welcome back.

• Nice seeing you again!
    • Who are you again?

( Since everyone is making one.) Hey, wasn't really gone JB just died. Then I went on to play some competitive Rainbow 6. (Can't go Pro or Challenger League because age restriction FeelsBadMan) It's going pretty good, we're scrim partners with professional teams, like Rouge, ERA, Ronin, and Evil Geniuses.  But who the fuck cares about that, I'm back and ready to experience the autism like the good days. 1 map of clouds and Obama then I'll be right back into the mix.  https://twitter.com/RootyCat

giphy.gif

We'll have to play rainbow six sometime, I only play in bursts so Im not super game knowledgeable but I'm around diamond skill. 

4 hours ago, Swed said:

We'll have to play rainbow six sometime, I only play in bursts so Im not super game knowledgeable but I'm around diamond skill. 

Diamond but not much game knowledge waitWhat

36 minutes ago, Imperium said:

Diamond but not much game knowledge waitWhat

I'm not the player to know the line through three walls to watch a door on one map is what I meant. I run into those guys and they get a free round for having amazing game knowledge, but once it happens it doesn't happen again. I just dont play enough to dedicate the time, but when I do play I generally do well above the average.