Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arctic Freeze

Favorite Mercenary down

Hey all. Your favorite Ruthless is currently in the hospital for a fractured tibia and fistula after a 700 lb fridge fell on my leg. I don’t know how long I’ll be here but as soon as I’m out I’ll have way too much spare time. Anyone got any show/anime suggestions would appreciate it a lot!

The Flash if for some reason u havent watched it, the first season is kinda slow but trust me u need to start from the start to understand everything watch the entire thing and u will be hooked 

Hope u get better soon man, how tf did it fall on your leg?

OUCH! Sorry to hear that man.

5 hours ago, Rock said:

The Flash

or other superhero movies, I think are really good. Also "The 100" I enjoyed a lot while watching. 

Hope you get better soon man!

I really liked watching Blacklist sorry to hear about that leg, Get better soon!!!

A sister's all you need, citrus, oreimo, uhhh classroom of the elite, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck i can't think of anymore off the top of my head

I hope you recover from your injury well, and sorry to hear about it!

On the topic of things to watch, I was told to watch an anime called Aho Girl. I rarely watch anime, movies, and even TV shows, but it still stands as one of the weirdest and funniest things I've seen. Last I remember there were 3 episodes, and its been a while so I'm sure theres more to check out. Also on the strange side, check out a movie (hopefully its on Netflix still) called The Greasy Strangler. Its quite odd and life changing. Just hope you aren't squeamish, its also one of the weirdest things I've seen.

I'm sorry to hear! I hope you recover fast.

Anime rec: Recovery of an MMO Junky, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless (if you're feeling lazy), all three seasons of Food Wars, and Poco's Udon World.

Shows/movies rec: 6 Souls, and every Disney movie in the world. 

(ditto)