Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destin

:^)

What up smellies. I'm still at Navy bootcamp till Friday but they let us into "recruit heaven" which has computers with unrestricted internet access :^). Why are there so many RO's, is JB still dead, how's war3?

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

HELLO MY FRIEND

Did you get beat up? Did they find out you're a brony? 

No, one kid got hazed and went home with "PTSD," I told my rack mate and my neighbor but no one else

1 minute ago, Destin said:

No, one kid got hazed and went home with "PTSD," I told my rack mate and my neighbor but no one else

What's it like not having comms with anyone for 2 months?

When are you home?

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

What's it like not having comms with anyone for 2 months?

When are you home?

2 months flew by tbh, the days dragged on but the weeks went by way quicker than I expected.

I don't go home, I go from here straight to Pensacola for like a year and half. I'll be online on teamspeak probably Saturday or Sunday but no gaming for a couple more weeks

Well, its good to hear from you glad you are doing great in boot camp lol. But to answer your questions War3 is pretty good getting decent server pop, JB is still kinda dead with players getting on a little bit, And idk why there are so many RO's good question 

2 months flew by tbh, the days dragged on but the weeks went by way quicker than I expected.

I don't go home, I go from here straight to Pensacola for like a year and half. I'll be online on teamspeak probably Saturday or Sunday but no gaming for a couple more weeks

I’m guessing you get your phone and PC this weekend too?

Whats up you greasy hair brony

Hows the camp thing going?

Also did you finally degrease your hair or is that still a thing

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, Rock said:

Whats up you greasy hair brony

Hows the camp thing going?

Also did you finally degrease your hair or is that still a thing

I have no hair now so I guess it's degreased

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:23 PM, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Did you try to fit in by showing everyone else the video of you fucking a girl wearing stewie griffin pants

no, lol I had no electronics and plus everyone else was like 18 and im 21 so most of them just kinda called me old and didn't fuck with me, idk it was weird

Damn dude, have fun at graduation. I've been in the Navy two years as an IT, currently stationed in Hawaii. It's been pretty good just make sure you put effort into learning your job whenever you ship out to school!