Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thew

Orange*'s Application [APPROVED]

Name: Matthew
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81360185
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: I've pretty much only played on gmod https://imgur.com/a/faA9a

Favorite Server: TTT Custom

About Yourself: I have spent far too much of my life and money on video games. I am also going to start college in next fall, working for a major in biology. When I'm not working or playing video games, I like to skateboard, bike and play and watch basketball.
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? No
Questions or Comments: Nope

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Avenger@Lindsay

Link to Introduction Thread:

Confirming my ref! Awesome guy and awesome Admin on GMOD. Been around for quite a while and has proved to be an excellent Admin and person on the server.

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Ill give him a ref, clearly is a good guy also has a clear interest in the gmod servers that being he has the 3rd most playtime

Going to ref this guy. He’s been a good longtime friend of the GMod TTT servers. He was active in the community before I even started playing on the servers. Don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t get in.

13/20

I'm referring Orange* into Syndicate Gamers.
He has been around for a long time. Based on his playtime alone, and being a veteran GMOD player, he definitely deserves in our ranks.