Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardian

Guardian's App [APPROVED]

Name: Ethan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155452070
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1119383 

Favorite Server: ZE and War 3.

About Yourself: Been playing on sG servers for over a year now and would love to be a member of sG. I tend not to use my mic on sG servers, (Only used it once on ZE so far) but will use it if needed. I am actively on sG servers as well as the forums. I don't mind helping people out and giving friendly suggestions or comments. I also enjoy watching the NFL and NBA.

Do you use a Microphone? Yes.
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? No.
Questions or Comments: Nope.

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Lv. 100 Crobat @FreeLancer @AntiTeal @Leeroy 

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

I give this guy a ref, seen him be very active on the forums recently helping out other people that didn't know how to use the forums/ what to do

Its a yes from me 

Receives a referral from me.

I don't have much in-game experience with Guardian, however, I have only seen quality posts from him on the forums. I am pretty shocked that he's only 14 years old and acts quite mature.

I'll ref this guy. He's a very nice guy, and a good player on ZE from what I've seen. Posts are quality and he holds himself well. Doesn't cause any issues at all.

Played about 5 games with him in Rocket League with SugarNinja and Water.exe. GODLIKE GOALIE.

Referred!