Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fishy Taco

Fishy´s App[ACCEPTED]

Name: Peter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67509581
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/900979
Microphone: Yes
Favorite Server: CS:GO Jailbreak and TTT. 
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? yes
Questions or Comments: None. 
About Yourself: Average fella´, Finance student. Im into cars,videogames (obviously) and economics. Been playing on sG servers for aprox. 4 years now, my friends encouraged me to apply so I did. 

Referrals: @Lindsay, @Travesty@fps_trucka, @Rootbeer, @Grayson Levi, @Noah, @Papyrus, @Dakka, @Chowder, @Yunki

Confirming my ref. Fishy is an active regular for all of our servers, you truly see him everywhere. He doesn't cause any problems and he's a super nice guy. Deserves to get in!

Confirm. Super nice regular who always wants to help pop. Doesn't give me any issues, in any way shape or form. Absolutely no reason to deny this kid.

Confirm, friendly player who already tries his best to make sure everyone has fun on the servers. Will make a great addition to the community.

conf, great guy and very fun to play with. Helped pop Jb and definitely deserves to be in. Hope you survived the quake(s) 

will ref This dude has been here for a long time and is always chill with the server. Sometimes he has his moments, but for the most part he is exceptionally well with the community and those playing.

I’ll ref him

played with him a lot and have never had a bad expierence very good player and active as much as he can be