Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ordinarygamer96

Medicare for all bill has more support than ever

Just now, Gashbell said:

Providing for everyone is just not cheap. Sure in a perfect society this could all work, but this isn't a perfect society, and won't work.

Sure it's not cheap, but the US budget is so screwed up. If we cut back on the military spending, there would be more than enough to allocate to several vital branches of government. I mean military spending is almost as much as they spend on healthcare. 

01-u-s-federal-spending.jpg

8 hours ago, Gashbell said:

I personally do not care about other people

We shouldn't pay taxes. Everyone for themselves! 

8 hours ago, JXC said:

Sure it's not cheap, but the US budget is so screwed up. If we cut back on the military spending ...

Careful! There is a reason that the military budget is so high. What is one of the reason this whole NFL take a knee thing is upsetting people? Disrespecting the military. Anyone saying there should be big cuts is seen as disrespecting the military which is something you do not do in this country. It sparks a fire in people that they will gladly argue and get in your face about. We also have several future, enlisted, and veterans here in sG.

I do agree with you and not saying to shut the hell up. This is the internet so whatever! What I said was more a warning for if you bring up topics like that in public. You could seriously start a fight. I have seen a friend being sitting calmly and just go full throttle and deck someone out of nowhere cause he overheard the dude say something bad about the military. So be warned you might get punched in the face.

10 hours ago, JXC said:

Sure it's not cheap, but the US budget is so screwed up. If we cut back on the military spending, there would be more than enough to allocate to several vital branches of government. I mean military spending is almost as much as they spend on healthcare. 

01-u-s-federal-spending.jpg

Military has always been one of the biggest priorities in the United States, that is how we are one of the three super powers. Russia, China, USA, all three of us have HUGE military budgets and manpower. So the question would be, can we still maintain being a super power if we cut our military budget? I'm not sure to the answer to that, but its an important question to ask.

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

We shouldn't pay taxes. Everyone for themselves! 

Context was mainly to healthcare, I don't care about if other have the ability to receive it or not.

11 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Wow, you must be just loads of fun at parties

r/iamverysmart

You'd be surprised bb ;)

"Russia, China, USA, all three of us have HUGE military budgets and manpower. So the question would be, can we still maintain being a super power if we cut our military budget? "

Please. We spend so much more than all of those you listed COMBINED.5e21d6f595e28aa51176bdebf5e5bcb9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Gashbell said:

Context was mainly to healthcare, I don't care about if other have the ability to receive it or not.

So you don't give a fuck about other Americans? How patriotic of you lol. No wonder America is a mess right now. 

Just now, Travesty said:

So you don't give a fuck about other Americans? How patriotic of you lol. No wonder America is a mess right now. 

Being patriotic or not has nothing to do with it. lol

I just don't have any sympathy towards anyone, BIG difference.

Should I give a fuck? Debatable. Do I have to give a fuck? No.

I don't have to care about the homeless, the poor, or others who don't have access to healthcare or anything else in our country due to whatever reason.

Obviously it's an unpopular opinion, not everyone in America is as selfish and greedy as me. lol

Just now, Gashbell said:

Being patriotic or not has nothing to do with it. lol

I just don't have any sympathy towards anyone, BIG difference.

Should I give a fuck? Debatable. Do I have to give a fuck? No.

I don't have to care about the homeless, the poor, or others who don't have access to healthcare or anything else in our country due to whatever reason.

Obviously it's an unpopular opinion, not everyone in America is as selfish and greedy as me. lol

Yeah it's the complete opposite of being patriotic lol.

15 hours ago, Gashbell said:

I personally do not care about other people. I've never been on board with ACA seeing how it personally effects the people around me and my family included.

Which is it are you apathetic or a pussy who cares?

Just now, Beerman said:

Which is it are you apathetic or a pussy who cares?

That is confusing, meant it more so as I see how ACA works. Edited.

Why are you proud of that? Why is that something you boast?

As Ironic said so sweetly:
giphy.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk