Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

Petition to reinstate No Balls Rule

Bring JB back to its former glory and restore the rule which made our servers once great. By eradicating all No Balls from the servers we shall once again be a proud server. 

IMG_0765.jpg

Honestly the kids are what are bringing it back right now so I would say no don’t bring it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Moose said:

Or you know, play our servers before making stupid threads.

Oh I have been, just using my alt-account. Just in case I'm banned. Let me tell ya, some high quality SO's there

22 minutes ago, Bob Ross Zombie said:

Bring JB back to its former glory and restore the rule which made our servers once great. By eradicating all No Balls from the servers we shall once again be a proud server. 

IMG_0765.jpg

Bring no balls rule back with what playerbase? Lol this thread is bad and you should feel bad. Plus IF you did bring it back the few amounts of players who came on would leave. 

On 8/14/2017 at 2:26 PM, Bob Ross Zombie said:

If I even had a computer I would. Laptop overheated and fried. That and I got a new job so no time or need for a new computer.

Just now, Bob Ross Zombie said:

Oh I have been, just using my alt-account. Just in case I'm banned. Let me tell ya, some high quality SO's there

Weird

I thought this was a joke when I saw the thread. A lot of players that are on war3, JB, etc, are younger kids, yes they can be hard to deal with, but they just want to have fun. Plus we were all younger like them before. cut them some slack. 

1 hour ago, Bob Ross Zombie said:

IMG_0765.jpg

You're fucking retarded and the picture you chose shows your hand pretty easily. Fuck off.