Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

sG official YouTube channel

Sounds like a really good idea, @Ordinarygamer96

I don't do my own personal YouTube videos anymore, but I could definitely start to help contribute if this becomes a thing. Looks like we have enough support/people wanting to contribute at this point, so with that being said, has anyone made the channel yet?

Just now, Ironic said:

Sounds like a really good idea, @Ordinarygamer96

I don't do my own personal YouTube videos anymore, but I could definitely start to help contribute if this becomes a thing. Looks like we have enough support/people wanting to contribute at this point, so with that being said, has anyone made the channel yet?

I'll make it sometime soon when I have more free time although ill never have enough time to lead managing it 

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

I'll make it sometime soon when I have more free time although ill never have enough time to lead managing it 

We could have a few people help managing it. I'd be down to help manage it, if need be.

I used to work for a news crew and editing was a big part of that experience. I'd be down to help out, but it's hard for me to record footage with this old computer. I could make League content though if enough people were interested. Little highlight videos for the best plays our members make and stuff.

On 8/22/2017 at 4:57 PM, Kim said:

I used to work for a news crew and editing was a big part of that experience. I'd be down to help out, but it's hard for me to record footage with this old computer. I could make League content though if enough people were interested. Little highlight videos for the best plays our members make and stuff.

Thatd actually be pretty sweet once we get this going soon !

What we need

1. Young relatable person with good on camera personality
  2. Over the top energy/enthusiasm
  3. Speak to the viewer and make them feel like you are engaging them personally
  4. Create a "brand". Don't go over the top speaking in thrid person but keep reminding viewers of the "brand"
  5. DRAMA - it's what sG does best and why we can dominate this scene!

Just now, centran said:

What we need

1. Young relatable person with good on camera personality
  2. Over the top energy/enthusiasm
  3. Speak to the viewer and make them feel like you are engaging them personally
  4. Create a "brand". Don't go over the top speaking in thrid person but keep reminding viewers of the "brand"
  5. DRAMA - it's what sG does best and why we can dominate this scene!

just do something like Womble, make videos of sG members playing together having fun to give the illusion that we actually enjoy each other's company and boom done.

i am going to post again just because I want to bring this back to life, since I am currently hosting a D&D game, given of course that all parties are fine with it, we could live stream it on YouTube and or twitch, that way we could maybe get more people to get interested. 

So people know I still intend to work on this when I can. My Internship and school just leave me with no time . Once my schedule stabilizes ill get this rolling. I know ironic made the channel already 

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

So people know I still intend to work on this when I can. My Internship and school just leave me with no time . Once my schedule stabilizes ill get this rolling. I know ironic made the channel already 

Hit me up in PM and I can give you the email and password to the channel. I haven't done much with it yet, but I'm still down to help out.