Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiD Fearless

Step down thread [Denied]

Due to some stuff coming up in my life I won't be able to play video games or work on the server anymore. I'd like to thank the other staff members for giving me the chance to work on the server. I wanted to put more in this thread but whatever.

First

Fuck you Grayson. Thanks for everything. We all secretly know you only got ADV so you could show up Paul and get him demoted. Man you just got promoted from Co-ADV too. What a shame

Is this secretly Destin's second step down thread?

Selling bamboozle insurance, get your bamboozle insurance here boys!

Thanks Kid.

Thanks Fearless for all the work you put into the server! I truly do appreciate it. Good luck with whatever comes your way!

nZuTzoc.gif

gg :((

thanks for all of your time on mg and everything youve done. hope you get your stuff settled sad to see ya go my friend BibleThump

Thanks for all the work you put into bettering the servers.  Hope your real life stuff works out!

thanks kid fearless for everything you had done to improve the MG server. I heavily appreactiate it and all the good times that came with. Much love 

Didn't even tell me :'( Thanks for everything you've done for MG, and all the maps you have ported and created for the community. Your work has brought MG to where it is today and its A LOT better than it was in the past.  Anyways, good luck with real life stuff man.

Damn. Thanks again Fearless for the help maintaining our multiple servers and helping me many many times with KZ and bringing certain issues to my attention.

Thank you for all the hours you spent adding new plugins to mg to make it fun and enjoyable. Also thanks for helping other servers like surf rpg and kz. 

I hope you'll be fine with the events coming up in your life

Fearless.

I don't want this to be a generic post.

Thanks for the work youve done on kz, mg, and rpg surf. I hope to see you on sometime.

You've done lots. Thank you.