Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grify

When do you normally go to bed ?

When do you normally go to bed ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. When do you normally wake up?

• before 10:59 am
    • 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
    • after 1:01 pm
  2. 2. When do you normally go to bed?

• before 10 pm
    • 10:01 - 12 am (midnight)
    • late into the night (1am or later )

after talking to some people about there sleep schedule , i got kinda curious about the mass of sG and there general sleep schedule

if you wanna reply with more info on why you sleep when you do that would be cool as well .

(options are divided up just to define it a little further) 

i sleep till noon on days i work (always work 1pm -10pm ) and i don't go to bed till really late 6am ish

on days im off i still  till as late as 5pm, going to school online so as long as i get the work done no need to change my schedule 

When I was younger I could quite happily go to bed at 3/4am and wake up and go to work at 7am... but those days are long gone.

On average I'm in bed around 11pm, dependent on what shows are on that night. Then usually sit in bed, have a spliff and watch TV until I go to sleep. Although saying that I'm a useless sleeper now, sometimes I'll be sat up until 2/3am anyway not able to sleep. Up at 6:30am every week day for work.

Weekends... whenever I'm tired I'll go to bed, 12/1am, up at 7:30am to get the day started.

I don't know how any of you stay in bed for so long in the morning...

I go to sleep anywhere from 10-11:30 depending on how much I've had to drink that night. Wake up at 6:30, unless we have a Dive charter that's going 20 miles south from the harbor we launch from. Then it's about 5. I almost never sleep in because what's a day off.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just now, Bear-Man-Thing said:

I almost never sleep in because what's a day off.

I'm so glad somebody else said this... my one day off a week is not going to be spent sleeping!

I'm so glad somebody else said this... my one day off a week is not going to be spent sleeping!

Right? I have laundry to catch up on. Groceries to be bought. Bike needs to be fixed. House needs to be clean. I can recover from drinking while doing all that.

Just now, Bear-Man-Thing said:

Right? I have laundry to catch up on. Groceries to be bought. Bike needs to be fixed. House needs to be clean. I can recover from drinking while doing all that.

I actually find being active cures the hangover anyway, it's when you stop that it gets you.

Props to you sir!

Glad I'm not the only boring old fart ;)

3 hours ago, Rayne said:

I actually find being active cures the hangover anyway, it's when you stop that it gets you.

Props to you sir!

Glad I'm not the only boring old fart ;)

Uh.. I must be a really boring old fart because I go to bed at 8:00pm....

I do wake up at 3:00am though to go to the gym before work. Sleeping in on weekends means 6:00am.

Just now, Matty said:

Uh.. I must be a really boring old fart because I go to bed at 8:00pm....

I do wake up at 3:00am though to go to the gym before work. Sleeping in on weekends means 6:00am.

That is early to go to bed, it's still light out most of the year here at that time so there's no way I could sleep that early!

I know what you mean about the early starts though, when I was in my gym routine I was there at 5am every morning before work.

Fluctuates with work and mood but usually:

up at 4am, in bed 10pm if I'm good but usually more 12am

Work days i generally go to bed around midnight and wake up between 6 and 7. Other days I generally go to bed around 1 or 2 and wake up around 8 or 9 depending if my gf is working or 9 to 10 if not

Just now, centran said:

I'm not sure. I just go to bed and wake up when told. I'll ask my mom and let you know later.

My mommy says 6:45. I have to be up by 8:00.

During school I usually sleep around 11pm-12am and wake up at 4:30

since it's summer and I'm very lazy I go to bed anywhere around 9 pm to 7:30 am and wake up around 10am to 2pm xd