Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booch

Happy 4th of July

Thought I'd stop by and say Happy Independence day to all who celebrate it or whatever 

Just now, FreeLancer said:

Well my dog is gonna go crazy...

my dog is already going crazy he is running around the whole house and lying under my desk its driving me nuts xD 

BUUTTTT happy 4th guys 

@The Ben so you took the time, I find a post from last year instead of making a new topic for 4th of July 2018? Anyways thank you Declaration of Independence for making America free from Britain for 242 years.

12 minutes ago, Banana Joe said:

@The Ben so you took the time, I find a post from last year instead of making a new topic for 4th of July 2018? Anyways thank you Declaration of Independence for making America free from Britain for 242 years.

Does it matter, it’s the same every year, we don’t have to make a new topic every year.

12 minutes ago, The Ben said:

Does it matter, it’s the same every year, we don’t have to make a new topic every year.

I mean it’s already done, but in sG we don’t reboot old topics even though they’re relevant to today.

43 minutes ago, The Ben said:

I guess we can stop celebrating your birthday too since it's the same every year.

22 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

I guess we can stop celebrating your birthday too since it's the same every year.

I don’t care if you don’t celebrate my birthday, Thats why I got family