Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pike

Jailbreak Mapping Contest (June 20th-Sept 1st)

13 hours ago, Travesty said:

Who from our community will be the judge? Or will we be doing a vote as a community on the best map? 

On 6/21/2017 at 11:22 AM, Pike said:

JUDGEMENT

Ratings will work in the following way : Each community will put a grade to each map. The average value will be their final mark, and the highest scores will win the competition. Communities won’t be able to judge maps made by players of their server (to be sure that they don’t give better mark to their friends).

Criteria to be met are:

Design / looks of the map

Originality (custom textures / props, no copy/pasterino etc…)

Games (Quantity, Splitting, originality etc…)

Interest in each team (Map has to be balanced, but Ts are supposed to be able to escape, and CTs to survive if they are good and if areas are not too small)

Enough spawns / cells (42T and 22CT spawns)

On Sunday, September 3rd we will be playing the maps to try them out. A post will be made, in the members section, and you can post your rating for each map and we will average it out to get our community rating for each map.

Ya the post is a little messy to read since there is some info you don't care about a skip over like I did (Asked pike like 5 different things that I wanted to know that he said was in the post)

I asked Ralphi and he said we'll have about a week to judge the maps.  So I think from September 3rd → September 8th we'll have to play the maps and post our judgement in the thread. On the 8th the thread will be locked and tallied up and submitted to (hopefully) a public thread with all 9 community's votes and then a winner will be declared from the average of those results.

Each community is free to organize the judgement. 

We ( at Rebel's Corp ) will play each map on the server with like 35+ people and Staff + Donators will judge the map. 

1st jb_noname 

2nd jb_noob_to_pro

3rd jb_raphi_is_a_noob.

At the end, each community will give their ratings and winners will be announced.  :)

PS : If you make a map based on Star Wars theme, you'll have my vote FeelsGoodMan

2 hours ago, Revöker said:

Ya the post is a little messy to read since there is some info you don't care about a skip over like I did (Asked pike like 5 different things that I wanted to know that he said was in the post)

I got too hyped and glossed over those details haha. Very excited to see what comes from this. Great incentives to give JB some new life.

Saw this might try even though I suck at creativity but I got some ideas might need some help though 

Give me something to do while I'm away