Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

JB change

No detours and no delays are now implied on every order. If a terrorist detours and delays he should be killed and then made fun of.

Rounds per map has been changed to 8, the winning result.

You also now have to wait 8 maps to nominate a recently played map, instead of 5. That should diversify the map pool

Just now, Iherdcows said:

You also now have to wait 8 rounds to nominate a recently played map

I like the changes but by this does it mean 8 different maps or one map with 8 rounds.

I think the 8 map thing is a good idea, I'm not sure what I think about the detours and delays being included in every order. I think it would be good if we re-casted the vote in like a week or a month or something and see if people want to keep it how it is or being it back where you have to say no detours or delays..

Just now, TheOrangeGrape said:

I think the 8 map thing is a good idea, I'm not sure what I think about the detours and delays being included in every order. I think it would be good if we re-casted the vote in like a week or a month or something and see if people want to keep it how it is or being it back where you have to say no detours or delays..

Let's see how it goes this next week or two and re-vote. That way we can easily compare how well the rounds go and whether or not it makes a significant difference for new wardens. 

Nice to see some changes! Always glad to see some map diversity!

I don't see how people complain about not having to say no detours or delays.

Just now, Imperium said:

It takes away another way to rebel. If a warden does not say it, T's do not have to follow and easy rebel. Then you can get guns, kill at CT's and easy points.

Just now, Imperium said:

I like having clarity and being able to do more things instead of just, whatever the warden says no matter what you have to do it... I like how it was unique from the other servers. But I'm willing to try it out and see how it does for a while.

I like having clarity and being able to do more things instead of just, whatever the warden says no matter what you have to do it... I like how it was unique from the other servers. But I'm willing to try it out and see how it does for a while.

Me too, just too see what happens.

2 hours ago, TheAAAngel said:

It takes away another way to rebel. If a warden does not say it, T's do not have to follow and easy rebel. Then you can get guns, kill at CT's and easy points.

You realize this rule still stands, you just don't have to say it after every order :thinking:

You realize this rule still stands, you just don't have to say it after every order :thinking:

Ik but if a warden doesn't say it EZ REBEL.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It helps with oh you didn't say it before you said no detours so I'm going to run and bitch that I was fked because I tried to rebel for 1 second. It gets old and then you have a person complaining in admin chat the whole round because it was a fk. There is no point in it just for you to rebel as a t because the warden didn't say it.

Did people notice the 8 rounds per map? What did they think?

There was quite a lot of people on yesterday which was nice to see.

On 6/13/2017 at 7:36 PM, TheAAAngel said:

True and removes another way of rebelling.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Its not really rebelling, its called being so bad you need a warden to fuck up because you are one of many people who don't know how to rebel, take lessons from @Pike anytime i die before he rebels I spectate him not just to learn a vent i may not have know, but so i can see what his tactics/ strategies are and, so far its been paying off, I think i rebel more then everyone at this point I don't just take easy chances (I will when i have one) i take hard ones, risks most the time they are good and i get away or kill the ct chasing me down, other times i die like the shitty player i am and then blame it on something else cause I suck

Also adjusting to this is way harder then i though it was going to be, but im starting to get the hang of it and not spamming how they didnt say no Detours or Delays, but I think im transitioning pretty well to this.