Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddy

Stepping Down.

Hello everyone, due to some major changes in my life I will be stepping down from staff. I thought about staying on and seeing if I could balance my time, but I'd rather leave staff and not be super inactive.

I'd like to thank all of my friends for all the great memories and I'd like to thank all of the staff members I have worked with over the past 4-5 years for their dedication to the community. Above everyone else I want to thank mimic for being a great staff partner and friend these past years, we didn't always get along but at the end of the day we could always laugh about how gay he is.

I'll miss everyone, even the people I don't like.

Peace

lol bye

habitual bickering and conflict aside, you were my favorite staff. Hopefully whatever you're dealing with can get resolved. And I'll be the first to call you hypocrite and deserter if I see you playing wow every day.

I'll miss you man :( thanks for all the energy you put into the community and at least hop on TeamSpeak every once in a while. First Klark now Eddy.. When will it end. 

We should've held a WoW intervention before it was too late. FeelsBadMan 

Hope you'll come back. Who are we supposed to look to for the executive decisions now, who will lead us.

See ya Eddy I hope you find a resolution to your situation. Thanks for everything that you have put into the community. +1

Just now, KiD Fearless said:

The weebs will rise again!

WutFace

Thanks for everything you have done for the community, Eddy!

+1

Been a pleasure workin with you over the last couple of years, even if I gave you shit from time to time. I really hope things turn upward for you in the real world. 

I'll buy some flamin hot cheetos in your honor tomorrow. 

NOOO! NOT EDUSAN BibleThump Will miss triggering you, dunkey FeelsBadMan

For real though, good luck with everything. You have done so much for the community, I really hope that you will return.

I will make sure that the weebs wont take over, don't worry.

It will be weird seeing you in any color other than orange...

Surprised you made it this long too. It takes a lot to be on staff for that long and takes a lot out of your personal life that you may not realize. I'm glad you're doing the right thing and stepping down rather than just going inactive. Always appreciated and valued your opinion on important matters. Hope you can apply your decision making skills to an actual career. Good luck! 

Thanks for everything eddy.

Through all the ups and downs you have always put sG first.

If anyone on staff deserves a goodbye pizza, it's you.

GL IRL bro.

Thank you Eddy for everything that you have done for this community and the continued fight to keep the weebs from rising.

Good luck and hopefully you can make time once again!

goodluck with everything, and thank you so much for doing the things you've done in the community have a good one!

You did a lot as staff Eddy. I remember you from going to SO, to getting RO and running events, soon after that getting SO ADVISOR, then climbed to SO manager, to JCS. You have accomplished much in such a short amount of time. And you were a valuable asset on the JCS team and to the rest of staff. Thank you for all you did and contributed to the community. Always trying to better it and fix something.