Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheOrangeGrape

Player Models/skins on jb

I was just wondering if we knew about when someone could fix the player models (arms) on jailbreak? Also if player skins would be added again some time soon. People have told me that they will be back but they didn't really know when. Does anyone know if the player skins will be added back into jailbreak and if so, when?

The past few days some of the pop came back for a few hours at a time at least once per day, at one time there were at least 25 players online yesterday and like 20 today, it's still not populated all day but, I'm just saying, I know I would prefer for skins to be back and I think others would. Why do you want to wait until the pop comes back, though?

Moved to Jailbreak section.

3 hours ago, TheOrangeGrape said:

The past few days some of the pop came back for a few hours at a time at least once per day, at one time there were at least 25 players online yesterday and like 20 today, it's still not populated all day but, I'm just saying, I know I would prefer for skins to be back and I think others would. Why do you want to wait until the pop comes back, though?

The pop isn't that good compared to Jailbreak a few years ago (You had a hard time getting in the server because it was usually 40 people on). The skins were removed to decrease the download time for new players, and when the new players become regulars we would add the skins again. Unfortunately we have not gained that many new players, that is why we wanna wait until the pop comes back so we get more new players.

Just now, fps_trucka said:

If we could consistently hit the 40 player cap once a day for a week, I would say that is a good time to re-add skins.

If only the year was 2012 when no matter what day/ time it was there was always a full server 

Just now, Rock said:

If only the year was 2012 when no matter what day/ time it was there was always a full server 

Lmao, we can easily do this. We just need people to populate and also we need staff to fix what's broken/improve what's not on the server. This summer if we actually tried we could do it no doubt. 

Lmao, we can easily do this. We just need people to populate and also we need staff to fix what's broken/improve what's not on the server. This summer if we actually tried we could do it no doubt. 

I have noticed as how we are nearing the end of school for many the server is getting more more popped for longer and longer so i think in a good month or two we will be back in the top like we used to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I want to live in your world guys. So much optimism and positive thoughts!

Just now, tazmanianxdude said:

So anyone up for early pop on jb ? I don't work so I'll probably get on around 11am if anyone wants to hop on too.

I'm in PST so if you're in central that would be around 9:00 AM for me, I'm up for it though. I'm up for trying to pop the server whenever

Actually I might not be on for a bit because I need to clean the house a bit. We're showing the house in like 2 hours so we need to clean up LUL (edit) I'm done now and I can be on for like an hour, if anyone else wants to get on/try to populate the server

Just now, TheOrangeGrape said:

Isn't JB usually more populated than MG

No. Not even close.

Also holy triple post batman