Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Call of Duty : Zombie Chronicles Trailer

Im so pumped for Shangrila, Moon and Orgins they look so gorgeous after many years, Let me know what maps you're hyped about

In my opinion zombie wave games suck. If you want a good example of how a zombie game should be made look at our zombie escape.

My biggest gripe with call of duty approach to zombies is that their should be a way to beat it. Maybe having a REAL objective and way to beat the game other than simply survive wave after wave. Nonetheless,  I did enjoy the jfk white house level when it did come out. 

I think in cod ghosts,  they did like an alien game mode and that was pretty sweet. You plant nukes and run for a helicopter. I don't want to bash the game but I do think they could have improved it. Like they have all these very cool characters with interesting story but it doesn't really go anywhere. They just introduce new people. 

Just now, fps_trucka said:

In my opinion zombie wave games suck. If you want a good example of how a zombie game should be made look at our zombie escape.

My biggest gripe with call of duty approach to zombies is that their should be a way to beat it. Maybe having a REAL objective and way to beat the game other than simply survive wave after wave. Nonetheless,  I did enjoy the jfk white house level when it did come out. 

I think in cod ghosts,  they did like an alien game mode and that was pretty sweet. You plant nukes and run for a helicopter. I don't want to bash the game but I do think they could have improved it. Like they have all these very cool characters with interesting story but it doesn't really go anywhere. They just introduce new people. 

Some maps made by Treyarch featured an end game after achieving the main easter egg, but it was mostly the same experience each time. Also, many maps made by community members do feature these as well. 

Most of the maps were just wave after wave survival, but each map was unique in a way and that's why I think it grew on so many people. I personally love the game mode and I am certainly excited to see the maps come back. 

I can't wait for this, i wouldn't pay the full $30 though (i game share with my uncle so i only pay half FeelsGoodMan

I wish they brought back die rise from Black ops 2 but its all good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, KiLLeR said:

I can't wait for this, i wouldn't pay the full $30 though (i game share with my uncle so i only pay half FeelsGoodMan

I wish they brought back die rise from Black ops 2 but its all good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same! My Xbox One should be coming in tomorrow, and my friend is gonna gameshare with me!

Super pumped for the remastered zombie maps! Playing Kino again will be a blast!