Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock

Generic Pop JB Thread

Just now, LVL4ROCK said:

That is true but then again i never see any admins besides some paidmens here and there that dont listen - besides sponsored he is doing a good job and trucka, i barely see the SO's on ever so that never really helps.

Yeah that's a different problem.

But people are saying let's shorten rounds and the number or rounds because it gets stale, people don't know what to play etc. But then you're also saying that wardens being original and trying to trick people with their orders rather than just games is also a problem. It can't be both...

A big part in JB is trying to trick people. That's part of the game, you have to listen... if they ask for a repeat and it really was unclear and the warden doesn't repeat, someone should be slaying the warden. 

All admins are too bitchy of being complained about in my opinon.

Also @Booch I don't know anything about the games plugin. Didn't write it or put it on the server. 

@Pike can or should be able to answer, he had it put on. 

Yeah that's a different problem.

But people are saying let's shorten rounds and the number or rounds because it gets stale, people don't know what to play etc. But then you're also saying that wardens being original and trying to trick people with their orders rather than just games is also a problem. It can't be both...

No it's not the tricking I don't like it's that they use those orders to killwhore the entire T team for points that's what we don't like because instead of make the game fun they are making it dreadful and making people leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All admins are too bitchy of being complained about in my opinon.

Not all of them only the bad ones I know trucka has been doing his best to keep up with all the bad things and sponsored is also

The server has been popped for like a week now i thought and regulars are starting to come back? If people are starting to play more why change it?

Just now, KiLLeR said:

The server has been popped for like a week now i thought and regulars are starting to come back? If people are starting to play more why change it?

FL4sb1u.jpg

Didn't the server used to have players in the mornings as well as in the nights and players didn't disconnect so fast? I could be wrong. 

FL4sb1u.jpg

If you look at it that was just from 2 days that is actually pretty good the server got 20+ people 2 different times for a good 1-3 hours

Just now, Booch said:

FL4sb1u.jpg

Didn't the server used to have players in the mornings as well as in the nights and players didn't disconnect so fast? I could be wrong. 

Do you realize it takes time to build a player base? We gain maybe 1 regular every few days. To get to where we had full servers all the time we need to get more regulars. 

Just now, KiLLeR said:

Do you realize it takes time to build a player base? We gain maybe 1 regular every few days. To get to where we had full servers all the time we need to get more regulars. 

We're trying to find ideas to get to that point quicker. Right now where the settings are at, it's for when we were most populated. We need to adjust to our lower population in order to keep them there.

Relax

Just now, Booch said:

FL4sb1u.jpg

Doing weekly is a much better representation IMO.

ee4ce0992e.png

This is actually REALLY good for where JB has been at over the past few months. Even if we're dropping to zero players (I'd really like to get some EU players back, so that in our off hours we stay populated!), hitting a regular 20+ is great!

We're trying to find ideas to get to that point quicker. Right now where the settings are at, it's for when we were most populated. We need to adjust to our lower population in order to keep them there.

Relax

Lets slow down and look back on the ideas that would probably help improve the server for how it is right now

What I think should happen:
We should reduce round amounts to 6-7

Reduce round time limit to 6-7 minutes and let the cts enter the vents at 2:30-3

We should get more admins / SOs that are active to help maintain the server and help people instead of ignore them when they need help

If you have anything else to add go ahead and list it

If you want to be SO for Jailbreak apply for it. 

Already did but idk how that system works

Early may they will release who got it and didn't as in a week from now

A lot of people applied for it, I did you did sponsored did groot did Grayson did and I don't remeber if don did or not but not all of us are going to get it so long we have active SOs that know what they are doing then I am fine without SO but our current SOs have barely been playing at all

Just now, LVL4ROCK said:

We should get more admins / SOs that are active to help maintain the server and help people instead of ignore them when they need help

Just now, Travesty said:

If you want to be SO for Jailbreak apply for it. 

This.

I know with how JB has been going, it's a rough thing to get active SO's trying to populate the servers. If you're dedicated, you can probably get it.

Just now, Booch said:

First day or two of each month new updates are posted. You'll know then if you got accepted or not.

Just now, Booch said:

but idk how that system works

@Clamps favourite sports team is the New York Rangers. He likes to drink Jameson Whisky. He's a fan of horror movies. And likes to play new games.

Butter him up a bit and he might let you try out Server Officer for a month to see how you do :P

22 hours ago, LVL4ROCK said:

And it should with this thread stay at 7

Well, last time I pointed it out, people got salty. Now we're on thread 7 and turns out I was right.

Just now, Sith said:

Well, last time I pointed it out, people got salty. Now we're on thread 7 and turns out I was right.

I'll be scared when we stop making populate jb threads. People are trying to make the server better. It shouldn't matter how many populate threads you see. We should always be striving to improve our servers and player base. 

And to use this thread for what it was intentionally made for I am going to hop on jb in about 10 minutes if anyone else wants to come on

The times I was on JB these few months I don't remember there ever being an SO on. We had staff on, but no SOs. 

What's up with that? SOs we're too lazy to pop the server and now when it's pop'd they aren't on? I'm hoping it was just a coincidence that I never saw them on when I was playing on the server.

The times I was on JB these few months I don't remember there ever being an SO on. We had staff on, but no SOs. 

What's up with that? SOs we're too lazy to pop the server and now when it's pop'd they aren't on? I'm hoping it was just a coincidence that I never saw them on when I was playing on the server.

Taz gets on every once in a while after me and trucka work our ass off to get it popped a bit but he leaves after like a map or even less then that and Pepper I have only seen once or twice it's really sad how people abandoned what they once loved

Just now, LVL4ROCK said:

Early may they will release who got it and didn't as in a week from now

A lot of people applied for it, I did you did sponsored did groot did Grayson did and I don't remeber if don did or not but not all of us are going to get it so long we have active SOs that know what they are doing then I am fine without SO but our current SOs have barely been playing at all

Spider applied as well.

We do only have 2 rn

Just now, fps_trucka said:

I'll be scared when we stop making populate jb threads. People are trying to make the server better. It shouldn't matter how many populate threads you see. We should always be striving to improve our servers and player base. 

Less "populate JB" threads, more SO's that give a flying fuck.