Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lazzercat

Not been here long but I'm considering leaving.

I'd like to start out and say that I like playing on the servers. Now, I use discord as a primary way to communicate online, but from the start of me getting on the discord server I already had 3 people say I was unwanted and were saying they were going to get me kicked/banned, SO included. I won't file a complaint or mention names. So today again, 24hrs later, a different SO had a problem with me @ -ing them when I was trying to directly speak with them, I tried to joke say "no" after they asked me to stop @ -ing them. Then asked for friendship legitimately, jokes aside, by @-ing cause I'm used to sending messages directly by doing so. Then it turned, the SO immediately attacked my past and called me immature for "pinging" them. I told them I was trying not to offend them and asked why they were attacking me. They said they blocked me to another member and said I was fake. Proceeded to tell the other member I had retardation. Someone discussed a member leaving and the SO said he got life. I made a comment on this from a logical stand point, ill advised yes. After several insignificant comments later. I ask him if were cool and he said I'll give you another chance at not being a boosted ape. Now after all this, I know for a fact that not everyone is welcome. Obviously those involved and those around when this happened know who and what was said, but as a new person on this forum I don't want to file complaint. Mainly because they were in this community first and the first incident was completely separate from the one I described.

(these next words are linked but separate at the same time)   I came to this community looking for an escape away from attacks from the last community I was in and from negative emotions that consume my daily life. I believe I have not found that escape, and I do fear I won't find one. As I contemplated why I write this, I conclude that its just a feeble grasp at the escape I wanted. Out right leaving would never settle the emotional tear I feel right now. From online to offline communities the attacks are ever present. Acceptance has always turned to hate or abandonment in my life. This is a fact I will struggle with for the rest of my life. I don't want pity or solace, that is not why I write this last paragraph. Although solace is pleasing idea, and oh do I want the comfort of other people, I could not see it as anything other than hollow. I don't want to be viewed as an attention seeker, but I have to put my emotions and thoughts somewhere. Please do not take these words as end of life statements. They are just a process of repair and a tool to enlighten myself to my own emotions and the roots of why they are there. I know this took a dramatic shift from the previous paragraph but this is my mind. Goodbye, for now.  

Just now, Lazzercat said:

I'd like to start out and say that I like playing on the servers. Now, I use discord as a primary way to communicate online, but from the start of me getting on the discord server I already had 3 people say I was unwanted and were saying they were going to get me kicked/banned, SO included.

We never tried to get you kicked or banned we simply wrote "-5/50" which is a refrence to our old voting system. It is something that we used to do a lot and in no way is it meant as "kicking or banning" someone.

You need to grow a thicker skin dude. We weren´t attacking you, we were making jokes.

This essay suggests emotional trauma stemming from something outside of SG

Welcome to the internet. You're gonna get shit on. Maybe don't start with 1000 pings and just say what you want to say. It'll prevent people from getting annoyed. This sounds a lot like the episode from Family Guy when Stewie loves his mom and won't stop saying "mom"

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

This essay suggests emotional trauma stemming from something outside of SG

Welcome to the internet. You're gonna get shit on. Maybe don't start with 1000 pings and just say what you want to say. It'll prevent people from getting annoyed. This sounds a lot like the episode from Family Guy when Stewie loves his mom and won't stop saying "mom"

First off, sorry you feel like you were being attacked.

Second, Chang is a retard, don't be friends with him anyways.

Finally, and most importantly, we have hundreds of people that are a part of this community. Ignore the ones that you don't get along with, and continue playing with the ones you do. It looks like mostly what was being said was joking, but even when people are trolls, just remember that's only a small fraction of the population that you came to be a part of.

You also have to keep in mind that you are new here man. No one knows you. You come talk on Discord like we know you but we don't. You were active for the Discord a little bit yesterday and today but you never said hi or good morning or even introduced yourself.  I still have no clue who you are. I don't know what servers you play or anything.  You need to give things a chance and stop try a little less. This is a fun community but you can't force your way in. If you go at it naturally you will find people reacting way differently to you. 

I'm sorry that you're being treated so poorly on our public discord. I hope you plan to stay in give it another chance.

PM me on discord/forums if you would like to chat, I can tell you who to avoid here.

Nobody personally attacked you.

I'm sorry you feel like I attacked you, but after you pinged me near five times, I got a bit annoyed, and asked you to subside from doing so. You continued and started trolling me, continuing to ping me. I made some remarks. There is always two sides, or more to each story. If you didn't notice at all, @fatb0y was being a cunt to me, I didn't really care. You can't let people under your skin, because in every community, there are always assholes.. *cough* @Moose  (; *cough cough*..  I also didn't attack your past, I shared mine with you too, and told you basically you can change and use your past to propell you forward in life. When I said yes, I'll give you another chance at being friends calling you a boosted ape, it wasn't a rude remark at all, but rather a meme. You seem alright man, but nobody here is going out of there way to attack you.

Also, I wouldn't let anyone online get to you or make you feel an emotional tear in life. This place is really positive, and without this place, I probably wouldn't have made life improvements to move onto my next level of education. 

Just now, Moose said:

First off, sorry you feel like you were being attacked.

^^^

Just now, MistaChang said:

Nobody personally attacked you.

I'm sorry you feel like I attacked you, but after you pinged me near five times, I got a bit annoyed, and asked you to subside from doing so. You continued and started trolling me, continuing to ping me. I made some remarks. There is always two sides, or more to each story. If you didn't notice at all, @fatb0y was being a cunt to me, I didn't really care. You can't let people under your skin, because in every community, there are always assholes.. *cough* @Moose  (; *cough cough*..  I also didn't attack your past, I shared mine with you too, and told you basically you can change and use your past to propell you forward in life. When I said yes, I'll give you another chance at being friends calling you a boosted ape, it wasn't a rude remark at all, but rather a meme. You seem alright man, but nobody here is going out of there way to attack you.

Also, I wouldn't let anyone online get to you or make you feel an emotional tear in life. This place is really positive, and without this place, I probably wouldn't have made life improvements to move onto my next level of education. 

HOW WAS I BEING A "CUNT" TO YOU? 

LIES AND SLANDER. 

Man, the thing here is that everyone memes around and you can't take it seriously. Everybody is here to have fun and play games together, it's a casual gaming community. You don't have to be in the discord, especially if there are people there you have beef with. Just chill out a little and make sure you aren't missing the point of sG, it's not supposed to be super serious. The discord can prove that. 

Don't listen to chang either KappaRoss

Just now, Moose said:

Couldn't have said it better :lol:

First of all, this is posted in serious discussion, keep your memes and meaningless posts out of here. If you have nothing good to say, don't say it.

I have read your and @MistaChang messages on discord. I looks like you were triggering each other, and both of you should have stopped.

@Lazzercat I am sorry you feel this way, if you feel offended on discord or whatever, just ignore the person and do not be afraid to make a CD thread. We treat everyone equally and do not favor members in the complaint department.

@MistaChang You should have done the same thing, just leave it or block the person if you feel annoyed, no need to throw negative comments at him.

Just now, Sean said:

I'm sorry that you're being treated so poorly on our public discord. I hope you plan to stay in give it another chance.

PM me on discord/forums if you would like to chat, I can tell you who to avoid here.

I'll second this. lmk what games you play and maybe we can play sometime. A lot of times existing jokes you might not be privy to yet or just varying personalities might make this clan look less than inviting, but I assure you there are good people here. 

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Lazzer, please note the absolute brutality we're treating Chang with. We all do it to everyone. Take it in stride bb

STFU, Don't listen to this wannabe Doctor. The ONLY real doctors we have is Dr C12K and Dr. Pepper.

Also I feel sorry that you feel this way about our autistic community, was looking forward to getting to know you.

3 hours ago, Sean said:

Avoid this man. He will rape you, and then not call.

And we talk shit on everyone. If someone makes fun of you to the point you can't stand it, fuck 'em.

First thing in any community you learn is there are those who will talk shit, those who talk shit and don't mean anything they say, those who will help you and tolerate stupidity but also be a friend and those who joke about 50% of the stuff they talk about and do everything else.

Hit me up if you need someone to talk to or just play games and seriously think of playing the War3 CSGO server as long as you listen when you first join you'll be fine :)

never let feelings and the internet meet eachother.

they don't play well together.

take jokes as what they are.

just words.

don't worry bout a thing my dood, just words being thrown at you from time to time. 

and do continue to throw your own words in discord and play on sG servers. 

I'm not 100% sure at all what happened, but I'm just gonna put it like this.

It's the Internet, man. You can't expect everyone to be super nice people. And honestly, playing any online video game whether you're wanting to get into a community or not, you need to grow some thick skin. People make fun of eachother all the time for stupid shit. You just have to get use to stuff like that.