Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Jailbreak Event, May 12th - 18th!

SYNDICATE GAMERS JAILBREAK EVENT!

jb_event_pic.jpg

May 12th - 18th EDT

Hello everyone, it's time for another JB event! The goal is to get 13/15, 14/15 or 15/15 out of the objectives.

You do not have to get them in order, you can get everyone but say 7 if you want.

If you get 13/15 you can either cashout or go for the 14/15 or 15/15 with better prizes.

The first one to send their screenshots in a PM to me, Cows and Pike, will receive the prize. Example: http://imgur.com/a/ZHIsX

BE AWARE!

You can only win one prize out of the objective prizes, if you choose to send in your screenshots at 13/15 that is what you are gonna get,

you can not keep going for the 14/15 or 15/15. Me, Cows and Pike will update this post as soon as we confirm the PM and remove that prize.

You also have two more ways to get a prize, either get the most playtime during the event or be one of the winners in the playtime raffle.

-----

The player with the most playtime during the event will receive a 40 dollar steam card, a custom title, and 25k credits!

-----

Every 12 hours played during the event will be 1 ticket for a raffle to win the following prizes (You can only win one prize, the first drawn will choose first):

CSGO Premium admin

2 x 25k credits

2 x 20 dollar steam card (Thanks Rune <3)

donated prizes...

-----

Objectives:

1. Kill them all -

Kill all the remaining Ts as LCT, must be at least 6 Ts left. (Screenshot scoreboard when you are LCT and at the end of the round)

2. Dusty -

Play on Dust 2 (can only be activated on the last round of a map as a Last Request)

3. The Dream -

As a T get 10-0 OR as a CT end the dream by winning the last round to 9-1 (Screenshot showing that you won the last round with the score)

4. Die Hard -

Have three or fewer deaths by the end of the map. (Screenshot scoreboard first and last round, need at least 10 people on)

5. Pacifist -

Have 0 kills at the end of the map as a T (Screenshot scoreboard first and last round, need at least 10 people on) (-1/-2 etc will count as 0 kills)

6. From the sky -

Witness Hawk lay down the law (CT, kick, ban, mute, or gag)

7. Ez Lr -

Rebel, only to end up being pardoned to receive LR. (Screenshot asking for a pardon, then again requesting your LR.)

8. ZAP! -

Kill a CT with a taser. (Screenshot killfeed)

9. Vain Margarita -

Win Pike's anagram trivia (Screenshot Pike confirming in chat)

10. Black Hawk Down -

Screenshot the "Black Hawk" picture on jb_farm_v3.

11. Extreme -

Complete the extreme climb on both jb_clouds_5 and jb_farm_v3 as a T (Screenshot being at the end of the climb, not in the winning pool)

12. Legendary rebeller -

Get in to the SCAR/AWP/NEGEV room on jb_moonjail_v2

13. Traitor -

Kill a teammate during friendly fire (Screenshot killfeed)

14. BAM! -

Get a headshot during S4S (Screenshot killfeed)

15. Nicki Minaj -

Get a "Big booty freeday" (Screenshot staff confirming)

All achievements must be done with at least 6 players on

-----

Prizes:

15/15 - 60 dollar steam card and JB event winner badge  Won by Leeroy!

14/15 - 40 dollar steam card, 25k credits and JB event winner badge   Won by Sponsored!

13/15 - 20 dollar steam card, One month CSGO Premium Admin and JB event winner badge - Won by lvl4rock!

(Thanks to @Rune for donating 100 dollars in steam cards for this event, much appreciated <3)

-----

Rules:

Follow sG global guidelines at all times.

Must have at least 6 players on for achievements to count.

Must be a registered user at www.joinsg.net.

Going AFK/spec for longer times during the event will get you disqualified from the playtime prizes.

No cheating or loopholing.

No exploitation in any way.

No favoritism.

To be eligible for prizes, a player cannot be banned during the duration of event.

Staff are not eligible for objective prizes, but SOs are. However everyone but me is eligible for playtime prizes.

-----

If you have any questions or wanna donate a prize pm me on steam/forums or simply post it down below.

Good luck everyone!

Can't wait! :D 

Great job on the event, im putting my money on pike having the most playtime. 

Just now, Yunki said:

Question for clarification- Only one person win the 13/15, one for 14/15, and one 15/15, right?

Correct

I'm personally excited if I have enough time I'm going for 15/15 and most playtime

Time to pull some all nighters

I forgot to ask earlier, can we get a 2nd jb event winner badge because they are separate events?

3 hours ago, spiderpigrider said:

If we get 13/15 and but the prizes are all gone... Can we just get the badge???

Unfortunately no.

2 hours ago, KiLLeR said:

I forgot to ask earlier, can we get a 2nd jb event winner badge because they are separate events?

The JB badge will be the old one, maybe next time.