Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Husky

Husky's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name:Erik

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:197137907

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1228225

Gmod  hours: 494 Hours

(Hoosky's time on the server is 01w 0d 05h 00m 42s) central

(Hoosky's time on the server is 01w 6d 09h 29m 08s) west

TTTgo:

Connection Time:

07:37:51 hours

SourceBans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:197137907&advType=steamid

Microphone: No

Favorite Server: 24/7 sG | TTT Vanilla Minecraft (Central and West)

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community?

Nope, this would be my first one.

Questions or Comments: None

About Yourself: I am a Gmod paidmin.I love huskies if that wasn’t evident in my name but I am not held to just huskies, I enjoy keeping many different exotic animals. Some examples are Sugar gliders, hedgehogs, a tegu, python and boa(many more).

Refs:

@Mnkeydude @Sith @Avenger @Ruffles @krony @DMODW @Ironic @Bluestreakid15 @lotmoshr @Lindsay

CONF REF, Husky is the single greatest person I have ever met on GMOD. Definitely deserves to get in. :) . I met him over a month ago on GMOD and since I have become a lot more active he is on almost 100% of the time I log on. He also has helped great with the new paidman that has come in, and definitely deserves a role such as SO so he can teach the whole server with more authority. 

tldr

one of the best guys I have met on our GMOD server

Confirmed. 

He's a really level headed, cool person. Great paidmin on GMOD, does his job well and doesn't abuse in any way. Generally fun to play with as well. 

Confirm.

i love you husky, and alot of gmod people do.

the server celebrates when you get on.

you're a good admin, and definitely need some tags on ya

Confirmed.

More active than half of my SO's.  He's proven multiple times that he is capable of making rational decisions when it comes to admining, he's extremely friendly, never had a single issue with him, really nothing negative for me to say about him.

Confirms

He have been Admin for past 3 months and never have any issue with him nor abuse his power/ he does his job as admin pretty very well too. chill person and fun to hang out with, regulars like him as well

And he have been on server a lot for past 3 months too, nothing cons thing to say about him.

Confirm!

Seriously one of the best and coolest paidmins we have on GMod. Helped me out a lot when I was SO. He'd make a great SO if he makes it into the community!

Confirm. 

Great guy, always willing to put others first over his own issues. He knows how to deal with any sort of issue that may arise on the servers and he is always helpful and friendly. I think he might even be a better admin than me! Would totally make a great addition to the community.

Confirmed.

Husky is one of our better paidmins (and unfortunately, better than most of our SO's). He is consistently active on the servers and makes smart decisions while he's on.

Also, the regulars on the servers adore him and have his name binded in some Gmod meme. If thats not enough to let him in the community, idk what is

Husky is a great GMOD player. He uses his admin well and helps the server out a ton. Would be a good SO in the future and a good member to have in this community. Chill and lax on the servers. Haven't had any problems with him at all. 

So I will ref you for sure. So, without further ado, welcome to the clan! 

Congratulations on being accepted! Please make sure you abide and follow the guidelines at all times!