Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Star Wars Battlefront 2

I hope doesnt become like the last star wars battlefront only multiplayer and no clone troopers vs droids

The graphics look nice, though there wasn't enough gameplay footage for me to have an opinion on the game yet.

hopefully it's better than the last battlefront

Just now, Imperium said:

The graphics look nice, though there wasn't enough gameplay footage for me to have an opinion on the game yet.

hopefully it's better than the last battlefront

AGREEEE

STILL READY FOR THIS!  ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Just now, infested marine said:

I hope doesnt become like the last star wars battlefront only multiplayer and no clone troopers vs droids

They've said there's a campaign and since the maul  in game is wearing his prequel era costume I'm assuming we have clone wars in it

Battlefront was awful. Barely playable.

Unless they find a way to make it run like Battlefield, the way it should be,  im not getting it. 

Yea like other people have said I didn't feel like the reboot captured the original aspects which made the initial games great.

So is the order, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront 2? I must say, as much as I enjoyed the newer Star Wars Battlefront I strongly believe the originals were better. They gave you the actual Star Wars combat because the amount of troopers on each team. I would love a graphics revamp on the originals, but if they continue to make these games they should take the ideas used in the first games and use those concepts in the new games.

I'll have to see whenever more gameplay footage comes out to whether or not I'll buy it. I enjoyed EA's Star Wars: Battlefront, for like the first 2 months lol. Then I got bored of it. So we'll see what happenes with this one. The graphics definitely look really sick though!

I agree that the last BF wasn't great in the least, but I still enjoyed playing it. It's a Star Wars game with pretty good graphics and I can run around slaughtering people as Lord Vader. Sure the game-play aspects of it aren't great, but it's something. 

Saying this, I'll probably end up picking this up as well, but I won't pre-order. 

12 hours ago, Triv said:

Unless they find a way to make it run like Battlefield, the way it should be,  im not getting it. 

And even then it's primarily just a Battlefield skin. 

I feel like they know they can't fuck this one up and have had an enormous amount of feedback. All the game needs to get me sold is a BF1 style vehicle set up and conquest mode. The clone wars stuff is a plus but not super necessary if they at least make the original trilogy and sequel trilogy more fleshed out 

If this game has a story mode and enough content during launch, I'll give EA my money.  First one had no content out of the box and I was easily bored.

It's gonna be as shit as the first one. First they'll say space battles are included and so is single player! Yay, everything we wanted FROM THE BEGINNING! Except they're gonna partition key elements of what makes those modes fun and successful in the first place, and sell em as DLC.

It will never live up to the original Battlefront 1&2. I wish they would stop reusing names.

It might be a good game, but I won't buy it.

The extended version of the trailer looks pretty good and it's canon which means it could potentially have alot of interesting story bits for major fans. There's already some things in the trailer that book fans recognize as important most people wouldn't. I'm sort of excited as long as conquest is back