Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Populate Jb. 4/8/17

Hey all.  

As you know the server has been doing poorly in performance which is why I want tomorrow to be a mini-event esk type thing going on. Let's all hop on JB tomorrow and fill the server up.  Saturday is a great day to try and get the server filled up and running. If you are not doing too much tomorrow join my dumb ass in Jailbreak and lets make jb great again. Hopefully it gets a few more regulars joining again. Spread the word, thanks.

2 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

2 hours ago, Hawk said:

3 hours ago, Don Juan said:

I'm in!

Quick question, exactly around what time do you want us all to get on at? Otherwise we will on get on at random times and no one will be there together @fps_trucka

Just now, Sith said:

inb4 we have a populate JB thread every fucking day

Cause its dead.

Who cares, if they're trying to repopulate it good on them.

And honestly this isn't that dead....

63bb460d86.png

It drops to zero during off-peak hours, but we're hitting 15-20 players pretty consistently every day. I'd say they're doing a good job. Doing more for the community than you are, just going around saying it's dead only hurts it.

Just now, Bluestreakid15 said:

Is there a certain time?

Generally around this time, is a good time to hop on as kids are getting off of school now, and others are getting off of work.

Just now, Bluestreakid15 said:

Is there a certain time?

No, anytime works i'll probably be on all day-ish with a break here or there soo stop by whenever you want.