Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheShovL

JailBreak Server Seriously needs some support.

Remove no detours no delays, problem solved. Also fix unmute so that it is possible to play games with t's whitout having to slay @all and then respawn @all really annoying how only some people will hear you when you unmute yourself. sometimes no one can hear you when you unmute yourself.

I don't like the idea of ct queue and !lr, warden queue is BS also some servers have that there is a random warden at the start of the round which also is BS.

If you are reading this join jb i've been in it for 6 hours trying to get it popped. I don't want to leave with 9 ppl in the server.

I'll hop on after work in about an hour. Who else is down?

Operation #makeJBgreatagain is a go

I'll try getting on this weekend to help out, probably gonna be online around 8 PM CST friday.

22 hours ago, Don Juan said:

Remove no detours no delays, problem solved. Also fix unmute so that it is possible to play games with t's whitout having to slay @all and then respawn @all really annoying how only some people will hear you when you unmute yourself. sometimes no one can hear you when you unmute yourself.

I don't like the idea of ct queue and !lr, warden queue is BS also some servers have that there is a random warden at the start of the round which also is BS.

mute t

unmute t

problem solved

Just now, Moose said:

mute t

unmute t

problem solved

I ran into a bug yesterday where I couldn't hear @Dakka after doing exactly that. Everyone else that was dead could hear him but I couldn't, @Clamps can confirm.

35 minutes ago, Moose said:

mute t

unmute t

problem solved

No, not really. Sometimes it works, more than half the time some people can hear the t's and others cant. Really wierd actually

4 hours ago, Swed said:

I ran into a bug yesterday where I couldn't hear @Dakka after doing exactly that. Everyone else that was dead could hear him but I couldn't, @Clamps can confirm.

4 hours ago, Don Juan said:

No, not really. Sometimes it works, more than half the time some people can hear the t's and others cant. Really wierd actually

:thinking: We were playing yesterday (? could have been the day before that), and a T did a ctjday. All CTs could hear him just fine... Makes this bug super fun to try and figure out!

28 minutes ago, Moose said:

:thinking: We were playing yesterday (? could have been the day before that), and a T did a ctjday. All CTs could hear him just fine... Makes this bug super fun to try and figure out!

ye, good luck. I hope you fix it  though, sometimes it works sometiems it doesnt. And pike sometimes cant target me which is funny

I know for a lot of people it's just that there hasn't been enough free time. Jailbreak is a time consuming mini game that takes up to 10 minutes per round, and sometimes you can be out in the first 30 seconds. That is my personal belief why the servers haven't been doing too good, and they stay dead because nobody like playing with 4 people. When the SG steam group announces JB night, people join because there are more than 4, so in the summer I have strong beliefs that it will pick back up again in 1-2 months. I look forward to it :)

Wanna fix the server? Demand that the killwhores and more edgy CT's stay T. Trust me, the more calmly you tell someone to go T side to learn the rules and mod culture a bit more, the better quality of players. Right now, we have a bunch of children and Zed playing CT side and it leads to a more cancerous experience. Also, invite your friends. Pop the server yourselves, contribute. Teach the rules as questions come up, calmly, and call for an admin in Discord or TS3 when things get out of hand. Don't get your panties in a bunch over a free kill or two, shit happens.