Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock

LVL4ROCK's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Ramy Parker
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:116064117
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/855187

Sourcebans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=LVL4ROCK&Submit=Search
Microphone: Yes
Favorite Server: Minigames/JB (I can't exactly say i love and play on them both)
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? No
Questions or Comments: Recently I will admit i havent been as acitve as normal, due to the fact that I have been getting overloaded in school but I have been starting to play more recently
About Yourself: I have been playing on these servers for about 4 years now and I love to play on the sG servers, I also love to go outside and ride around on my bike or play soccer with my friends.

CSGO Hours: 1,081.56 ( not 100% sure but i am pretty sure i added it all up right)

Refs: @Grayson Levi @Jeff The Flying Shark @Chewy @KiD Fearless @sweetrock @BabyNicol3 @Lindsay @Noah @The Doctor Zed @Tyrone

I'll refer Rock.

Rock has a ton game presence in JB

He has improved a hell of a lot since he first started. 

I've had great experiences with him on JB lately. Personally, It's always been a pleasure talking to him over teamspeak and discord. 

He's spent so much time with us now that he deserves to be in.

Welcome Rock... 

Welcome. 

You applied at the best time possible.

Confirming my ref

Rock has been around for quiet a few years now. Met him on jailbreak and thought he was a bit annoying, but he has definitely mellowed out over the years. Never had any kind of issues with him on any server personally. I've never seen him cause any issues on the war3 server as well. I know his old applications in our old systems were denied due to people having a negative view of him in the past. He may have been a bit hyper at time which caused people to find him annoying or what ever, usually happens to younger players on our servers, but I won't hold it against him. I believe he deserves a chance to join sG. I mean we let dray in guys come on Kappa

CONFIRMED! He always on the war3 trying to pop it. Never had a problem with him not following the rules and he a ok kid!

Confirmed

Rock first started playing minigames about a half a year ago and hasn't caused me any issues. It's been fun to have him on the server and we'll joke around a bit. I love to see him on minigames and think he definitely deserves a chance.

I'll ref him, he hadn't been toxic ever in discord, and he's applied a few times to be denied our luxurious palace safe space. I've enjoyed talking with him and have played with him a few times.

Will ref. Salt of the earth. Stayed around when he got shit on. Posts full name and city where he lives so he's obviously friendly. Great addition.

Confirming my ref.

Rock has been a good person, and has been helpful in many ways to not only me but other people. He is a very genuine, friendly person. There should be no reason we shouldn't allow him to join.

I'll go ahead and give this boy a ref. 

Ill be honest, he was one of my least favorite JB players back around a year ago due to being toxic af. Now, he hasn't been so bad the last few times I've seen him on, and has generally been pretty kind to everyone, and a swell guy. Wouldn't mind to let him join the community.

Well, congratulations Rock and welcome to the community! I will also ref and give my reason. Kid has showed a lot of interest in the server. Seen him on war3 a couple of times and wasn't annyoing.

One of the more chill younger kids to apply. Don't have any problems with him and happy to say welcome to the clan! Enjoy your stay. 

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Make sure to be on your best behavior at all times.