Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotesMagoats

Future events---

Alright, so there has been a few events the last few months and we have quite a few upcoming events...That being said, I am in the process of working on 2 events for the following games; 1. Tower Unite 2. Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball.

Those 2 games are so simple but so fun, plus golf is better on Tower Unite.

Anywho, this post is to inform those who don't have these games, that they should look into getting them and start preparing....But it is also to get some feedback from the community--- What other stupidly simple/fun games would you guys like to see events made for?

I think sG should invest in copies of those games and do a giveaway a week before the actual event as to increase community buy in a la GWYF tourney. I don't think a lot of people own these games so making events for them don't make too much sense to me if the community in majority isn't involved.

2 hours ago, Swed said:

I think sG should invest in copies of those games and do a giveaway a week before the actual event as to increase community buy in a la GWYF tourney. I don't think a lot of people own these games so making events for them don't make too much sense to me if the community in majority isn't involved.

Well lucky for you, last summer I bought 14 people Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball. If you are nice, maybe you will get one this time. :P

But for real, I already planned on doing this. These events are going to be probably later in the summer, so I planned on getting copies, and if anyone else wanted to contribute, then doing a giveaway. 

Just now, TotesMagoats said:

Well lucky for you, last summer I bought 14 people Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball. If you are nice, maybe you will get one this time. :P

But for real, I already planned on doing this. These events are going to be probably later in the summer, so I planned on getting copies, and if anyone else wanted to contribute, then doing a giveaway. 

Sounds good, if you need prizes let me know.

JB event. Events in our current servers to boost population up or to get it exposed so new players can join. 

Possibly a Rust event that involves more effort put into it. I feel like this past rust event was put last minute with little to no effort put into it when it came up to actually trying to figure out an event. Just look at the lack of people that signed up and I feel like half the people that signed up didn't even bother participating....

Not trying to bash on anyone. I'm just saying that if we're going to have an event that it should actually be an EVENT. 

@TotesMagoats - I'm going to have to ask you to defer to the Higher Power. 

Image result for calendar

If you do not give into the Higher Power, you will surely perish in the flames of the Fuck Offs™. 

Just now, Clamps said:

@TotesMagoats - I'm going to have to ask you to defer to the Higher Power. 

Image result for calendar

If you do not give into the Higher Power, you will surely perish in the flames of the Fuck Offs™. 

Fear Me

UpQlGrJ.png