Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clamps

IT

Finn Wolfhard is gonna perfect his role.  I think its cool seeing young upcoming movie stars, for such a big role.

Wish they'd do a remake of The Stand next.

Opening of that movie with the outbreak of the plague and the devil crow to blue oyster cult ropes you in. Long as fuck but good movie, still have it on 4 VHS tapes :>

I've really enjoyed the books as well as part of the TV series with Tim Curry. Really sweet on how they are making it a two part movie, part 1 for as when they were kids and part 2 whenever they are adults. I kinda hope they stick somewhat close to the book though.

Looks so much better than the original, will definitely be watching this.

I think this is the first film to ever make me shit my pants as a kid!

Question:

I have never seen the first movie but is the clown a metaphor for something? Or is it just a straight up clown that lives in the sewers that kills kids?

5 hours ago, Rayne said:

I think this is the first film to ever make me shit my pants as a kid!

Me too, i was really young and walked in on my uncle watching this. This movie made me hate clowns till i was like 8 FeelsGoodMan 

Just now, KiLLeR said:

Me too, i was really young and walked in on my uncle watching this. This movie made me hate clowns till i was like 8 FeelsGoodMan 

8?? Noob...

I still hate them now and I'm almost 27!

33 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Question:

I have never seen the first movie but is the clown a metaphor for something? Or is it just a straight up clown that lives in the sewers that kills kids?

In the original, if my memory servers me well, the clown is just an image the 'entity' takes on. Something that would lure children I guess.

But it's true form is something like a spider... it's not actually a spider, but that's the closest to any worldly creature you could compare it to.

2 hours ago, Travesty said:

Question:

I'm banning you until you've completed watching the original. Good day sir. 

7 hours ago, Travesty said:

Question:

Pretty much what everyone else said. The creature takes the form of a clown to lure kids in part one. Second part you see it's true form. I however don't know if they are going to do two parts like the original movie set and books or just do one movie remake of the first part. All I know is it looks amazing. Go watch the original two movies as well as read the books. Both are fascinating. 

20 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

Pretty much what everyone else said. The creature takes the form of a clown to lure kids in part one. Second part you see it's true form. I however don't know if they are going to do two parts like the original movie set and books or just do one movie remake of the first part. All I know is it looks amazing. Go watch the original two movies as well as read the books. Both are fascinating. 

Last time I heard, IT was going to be a two part movie. With part one being children and part two being as adults. I do hope they follow through with this idea instead of cramming everything in one movie and it being poorly done. 

Just now, Timeassassin103 said:

Last time I heard, IT was going to be a two part movie. With part one being children and part two being as adults. I do hope they follow through with this idea instead of cramming everything in one movie and it being poorly done. 

I believe it will be. I spoke with nom noms and he said they've already filmed both parts and the second will release a few months after the first hits theaters.