Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yunki

I don't even know what to say

I wake up on a Sunday morning just like I would any other week. I take my phone out of the charger and tune in to watch my favorite twitch streamer, AdmiralBulldog. He always makes me laugh with his cheesy jokes and puns, especially when he talks about "wemen" xD Anyway, as I watch the stream and see him SKADOOSH the enemy team, I get a notification from discord that..... REP WAS TAKEN AWAY. HOW COULD YOU MONSTERS DO THIS TO US! ARE YOU ALL HEARTLESS MONSTERS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO THAN WITH YOUR LIVES THAN TAKE AWAY OUR PRIDE AND JOY? REP IS LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON I AM EVEN HERE. IF MY THOUGHT OUT AND CAPTIVATING POST DON'T GET APPROVAL FROM MY FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS THROUGH THE MEANS OF REPUTATION, WHAT IS THE POINT OF LIVING! WHEN LIFE GETS TOUGH AND I FEEL DOWN, I JUST LOOK AT MY FORUMS PROFILE AND SEE ALL THE REPUTATION MY FELLOW GAMERS HAVE GIVEN ME. EVERYONE IN THEIR LIFE HAS THEIR ONE TRUE GOAL, AND YOU JUST STRIPPED ANY CHANCE OF ME ACHIEVING MY ULTIMATE GOAL. YOU COWARDS. YOU PUNKS. YOU... YOU... AGH! I'M SO MAD. HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME. 

GOODBYE FOREVER