Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

Justice League Trailer

The first Justice League trailer was launched this morning. Wanting to get your guys' thoughts and opinions on it.

I definitely don't think it looks terrible, however Batman VS Superman really put a bad taste in my mouth because I thought the movie was straight up garbage, so I'm curious to see how well DC puts together a story line for bringing these characters together, and how they're going to do so.

Edited by Ironic

I knew I recognized the aqua man From GOT. I was like who that and then remembered. Looks ok just hope its a better job then BvS.

The DC universe is a train wreck. I have no hope for this movie when reports say Ben Affleck is trying his hardest to have as little involvement with DC as possible going forward. They need a reboot and a style change. I'm hoping these movies can turn out ok and was most excited for wonder woman but now I just can't be that excited 

Just now, Reaper0470 said:

They always make the trailers look good then the movie itself is a huge mess. They've rushed the DC universe and ruined it trying to play catch up with Marvel. 

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

The DC universe is a train wreck. I have no hope for this movie when reports say Ben Affleck is trying his hardest to have as little involvement with DC as possible going forward. They need a reboot and a style change. I'm hoping these movies can turn out ok and was most excited for wonder woman but now I just can't be that excited 

Completely agree! DC is trying so hard to compete with Marvel, and it's ultimately failing. Good thing I've always enjoyed Marvel more anyway. I'm super pumped for the Venom solo movie coming out next year! Been waiting about 4 years for them to actually release one.

6 hours ago, Ironic said:

The first Justice League trailer was launched this morning. Wanting to get your guys' thoughts and opinions on it.

I definitely don't think it looks terrible, however Batman VS Superman really put a bad taste in my mouth because I thought the movie was straight up garbage, so I'm curious to see how well DC puts together a story line for bringing these characters together, and how they're going to do so.

The Justice League movie looks great in the trailer but so did Batman Vs Superman. I think the problem with BvS was the amount of story they tried to cram into the movie making it almost trash. If they made Bvs a two part movie released at the same time they may have been able to make it good by actually elaborating on some things (wonder woman, not the "martha" fight conclusion) but if i understand right JL is a 2 part movie. Love the casting, aqua man does't look gay (he looked and had dialogue like a gaywad in comics),Ben Affleck is a great Batman (imo). If DC would focus on story in the movie as opposed to special effects (though they are great) the movies would be better

It looks underwhelming as any other DC universe movie as of late. Wonder Woman doesn't look or sound anything like she really should be, she's supposed to be a disjointed Amazonian detached from modern times, using old-timey language which I hadn't seen in here.

The only thing DC brings to the table is fancy animations and over-the-top fight scenes. For me, that's nowhere near worth the time or money. If I wanted animation and ridiculous fight scenes, I'd watch Netflix or an anime.

4 hours ago, Ironic said:

I'm super pumped for the Venom solo movie coming out next year! Been waiting about 4 years for them to actually release one.

still waiting for Carnage to get a movie

1 hour ago, Duex said:

still waiting for Carnage to get a movie

Carnage may be the antagonist for the Venom movie, but we don't know yet because no storyline has been released. It would make sense though. I'd love to see an epic Carnage vs Venom on the big screen!

Also can we discuss how fucked Cyborg's CGi is? I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because I'm sure they had to grab scenes that weren't completely done but look at 00:51: His entire organic face looks garbage... it looks like they just generated his entire face without any template. Now lets jump to 00:46 and 01:55. His original face looks like it was filmed and then the CGI was masked over him, which looks real nice and believable. Again, I'm hoping they'll re-comb through this but knowing Warner Bros, they might fuck it up.

Also, I still don't like Grant Gustin as The Flash. He's not... funny. Like, at all. Batman and Aquaman had more funny lines in this trailer than he's had in his entire career. I hope they write better for him cause he's completely undersold to me as of now.