Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apologies.........

Just dropping by to get this off my chest... I would like to apologize to @Clamps 

To Clamps, I practically told you off for the thing I love most about you because of my own feelings, not taking into consideration how great you are at being an asshole. In my mind, I felt you were attacking me when really you

were just being a general dick-which is basically you being you.

When it all boils down to it, I was being  a PMSing cunt and I want everyone here to know it as well.  Here is a cake for you: 

4cb4054fbc56715e3285297511b5e8f2.jpg and some browniesuse-for-the-best-brownie-recipe.jpg 

My mind is constantly racing every day while I'm at work, at home, or doing whatever, thinking of all the different things I want to say to you, like how much I  miss you, and can't stand not talking to you...

This is a jumbled mess... I had it all composed in my head earlier, and now that I'm typing it out and getting anxious I can't think straight...

I'm just trying to say I'm sorry, again, for the 8 millionth time, you probably don't want to hear it, will be upset to see it, etc, etc...

Clamps, I love you, I hate you and I need you. You were never just my online friend, you're the greatest asshole of my life, and I would do anything to get you back.

Huge thanks to Zeus for the template!  

Just now, Beerman said:

Legend says nobody has ever seen what Karma looks like. She may not even be human.

You missed discord this morning my dude

I can't believe that thread has finally been used for the good of the community. 

Things are good again!!!