Sign in to follow this  
Slendymanslender

Slay For Delay

From what I remember, it's around 30 seconds of the last t(s) doing nothing. Sometimes it depends, usually up to admin discretion. 

I don't think there's an actual rule for it in terms of how long you have to wait, if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. ( @Avenger )

Just now, Slendymanslender said:

I've seen from 30-1 minute of nothing where no admin slayed for delay, but I do agree with the admin discretion part.

I think sometimes admins don't enforce it, honestly depends on the admin. I always would only slay for delay if it was more than a minute of wait time or someone really wanted me to slay them. For example, will alaska will slay for delay whenever he can. 

I don't think I've ever slain for delay. Lots of time the last T is just waiting for that one right moment to strike so I try not to take that away from them. I've seen a lot of wild comebacks that wouldn't be if I did that.

To me, delaying is when the last T(s) are doing nothing to progress the round and are either camping a spot or not doing anything in general. It's usually later in the round, as I liked to give them some leeway before slaying them.

There isn't a set and stone rule on the "slay for delay". I just do it if we have 1-2 T's who are just straight up doing nothing. Nothing pisses me off more in TTT then to see a T walk right past an innocent whenever they were both alone, and he had an easy shot to kill him. It's annoying.

Just now, Slendymanslender said:

So from this forum discussion it appears that, slay for delay is when traitors do nothing for over 30 seconds and does not go for the opportunities that they are given, but it comes down to the admin(s) decision about the subject.

in last 2 minutes or 1 minutes left for the round. you can do @@ to warn traitors to do something and if they didn't take any actions in next 45 second then you can slay

42 minutes ago, Avenger said:

It's admin discretion.  I hardly ever salami 4 deli, but when I do, it's only because the last traitor hasn't done any damage at all and the timer is close to running out.

Had to give you that 666 rep. 

Ive never slain for delay, honestly i think it is a petty thing to to.