Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG | Golf With Friends Tour - Candyland Cup - Sunday, March 19th

Ng92whU.jpg

sG | Golf With Friends Tour - Candyland Cup

When: Sunday, March 19th - TEE-OFF at 2:00 PM CDT

Format: Players will be evenly distributed into heats and the top 12 players of all heats will move onto the Grand Final

Mode: Classic (with Random Spawns)

Maps: Heats (Best of 3) will be on Oasis and the Final (Best of 1) will be on Candyland

Prerequisites to be eligible for prizes:

• Have at least 25 posts; OR at least 50 hours in our servers

Sign-up Deadline: Friday, March 17th at 11:59 PM CDT

Please sign-up in this thread by linking your steam profile so we can add you to the heats.

TEE-OFF will be at 2:00 PM CST sharp, so make sure you're in your heat early. We will be making the lobbies 30 mins before hand to practice in and get the heats set up.

Tiebreaker: If more than 12 people are tied to place the finals, there will be new lobby made for a wildcard match for only the tied players on the map Oasis. The person with the highest score of each hole will be knocked out of the wildcard until there only the 12 spots left for the final. Continue to shoot until all 12 spots are filled.

If there is a tie for first place in the Final on Candyland, a new lobby will be made on a RANDOM map for playoff match for 1st place. Each player will play a hole until 1 player has fewer shots made than the others. Similar to the wildcard, if you shoot the highest on a hole, you will be knocked out of the playoff match.

Example:
Player 1 - Shoots 3 to make the hole.

Player 2 - Shoots 3 to make the hole.

Player 3 - Shoots 2 to make the hole.

Player 1 and 2 are knocked out. And Player 3 wins!

Prizes and Donations:

• $50 Steam Card (donated by sG)
  • $20 Pizza (donated by Sean)
  • Tomb Raider (donated by Reaper) 
  • Gimbal (donated by Branden) 
  • Rust (donated by MnkeyDude)
  • Golf Badge for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place  314fb77535.png

If you'd like to donate a prize, please PM me. HeyGuys

Raffle of six copies (donated by Travesty and Ruffles) of the game to take place on March 9th, 2016!

Please sign up in this thread if you'd like to be part of the raffle.

List of attendees and/or raffle names

GOOD LUCK on the sG TOUR... more cups to come!

Anyone who does not have this game, I am willing to put your name in a randomizer and gift you the game! So anyone who does not have it, please comment in this thread. :)

9 minutes ago, Ruffles said:

Anyone who does not have this game, I am willing to put your name in a randomizer and gift you the game! So anyone who does not have it, please comment in this thread. :)

Luv you Ruffles. :wub:

27 minutes ago, Ruffles said:

Don't have it but I'd love to get it. Thanks bby

2 hours ago, Ruffles said:

gimme , i need it for friends :c

3 hours ago, Ruffles said:

Me plz

4 hours ago, Ruffles said:

<33

edit: jeeez trav!

Anyone who does not have this game, I am willing to put your name in a randomizer and gift you the game! So anyone who does not have it, please comment in this thread.

Put me in that randomizer

7 minutes ago, krony said:

Since the event got pushed back to few months later. There should be a sales in spring, if so then I can buy few of golf with friends for some people

This one is still happening in March btw