Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWaffler

Instruments?

So I was just curious if anybody here plays an instrument (or more than one). If so, how long have you played it? I've been playing clarinet for a little less than a year now and I've found it really fun. 

I played clarinet for about 8 years.  I haven't touched one since my final concert senior year of high school almost 5 years ago.  I also played bass clarinet for 5 years.  I didn't play bass clarinet my last two years of high school because I changed schools and they only had 1 clarinet player that wasn't me.  And she was god awful.

At the public school I went to, we used to play grade 4 and 5 music all the time.  Afaik, that was some damn hard music.  Our director actually arranged Dvorak's 9th Symphony for us.  That was hell, but fun to play.

I'd imagine if I picked one up again and practiced a few times a week for a few months, I'd be pretty damn good again.

I have played the Euphonium/Baritone since 6th grade and im currently in 8th. My music isnt to difficult as low brass and it is pretty fun!

I played french horn for about a year back in like 5th grade but didn't continue after that.

Currently play the piano. 

Played clarinet for about 5-6 years, also played trombone for about 3 years.

Think I like piano the best now. I kinda miss band in school :/

So I was just curious if anybody here plays an instrument (or more than one). If so, how long have you played it? I've been playing clarinet for a little less than a year now and I've found it really fun. 

Piano for 13
Chello for one
Guitar for 3
Saxophone for 2
Singing since I was like 3 and these are all years

I've played the piano for around 8-9 years now. I'm also currently playing viola for my school orchestra. (started viola about 2 years ago)

Been playing the guitar for about 8 years now. I've been in my High School's Jazz Band every year, pretty much being our lead guitar guy lol. It's not too difficult.

1 hour ago, Jodas said:

a980585b5b0b5c889532c72f631dfbc0761f1c9e

Fucking beat me to it. 

Played the guitar for 10 years. Played the shit out of green day, MCR in my middle school days. Nowadays, I do CCM, instrumentals, and random shits but haven't been playing too much lately. 

Here she is <3

ohY28w3.jpg

played violin in middle school, as part of high school orchestra, but we moved after that to a much smaller school and couldn't afford private lessons and also we were renting the instrument. I really enjoyed it back then, but I don't think I could get back in to that grind of practicing all the time

Played piano since I was young

Played trombone in middle school 

Started playing guitar about 4 months ago and really enjoying it.

Piano mainly, though it's on and off right now.

In high school I played the Saxophone a lot.  Tenor was my main (that's what I own) but I also played the baritone when needed.

I have both an acoustic and electric guitar (though I can't play either, tried but never followed through, one day!), some type of congo drum, an upright piano, an electric keyboard and finally an accordion.

I used to play the piano when i was 5 never liked it, then in 4th grade i started to play the trumpet until the end of 5th grade because at my elementary school you were forced to then in the 7th grade I got into making beats and i have been ever since currently i use my laptop, my desktop, an electric piano that i have had for a while and my main piece of equipment a Maschine Studio.

I started playing the guitar this semester for some elective creds and so far it's been hella hard with my short fingers. Played the piano when I was a kid. Vocals count as an instrument right? Been doing that my whole life. I've always wanted to try the violin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk