Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Alt Right Terrorism

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-alexandre-bissonnette-profile-1.3959581

"Suspect in mosque shooting a moderate conservative turned extremist, say friends, classmates
Accused gunman has reputation as online troll who expresses support for far-right politicians

A shy chess-player, a bullied introvert, a moderate conservative turned far-right troll — these are the descriptions being offered of Alexandre Bissonnette since he was accused of perpetrating a deadly shooting at a Quebec City mosque."

Could this be why we haven't seen Ted in a couple days?

Just think if it was Ted the Canadian police are probably monitoring sG now. Also I literally loled at how conservative news tried playing it off as Islamic terrorism and then stopped reporting once the suspect  came out

Declassified FBI report shows an investigation into alt right groups show direct ties to law enforcement and at times groups encourage enlistment into departments. Report concluded that "Lone wolves & small terrorist cells embracing violent right-wing extremist ideology are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in US"

It's funny because the guy that called 911 in the first place was a Moroccan Muslim, which Fox News and other media immediately used to reinforce the Muslim ban, until it was discovered that it was a white nationalist. The headline when from "Moroccan Terrorist" to "Troubled Lone Wolf" lmfao this shit is so fucked up

4 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

It's funny because the guy that called 911 in the first place was a Moroccan Muslim, which Fox News and other media immediately used to reinforce the Muslim ban, until it was discovered that it was a white nationalist. The headline when from "Moroccan Terrorist" to "Troubled Lone Wolf" lmfao this shit is so fucked up

Lol I noticed fox tried to cover that up. Such a joke 

13 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

travesty you are disgusting

you guys are literally supporting a mass shooting to take jabs at me, how disconnected can you get

"literally"

"supporting"

travesty you are disgusting
you guys are literally supporting a mass shooting to take jabs at me, how disconnected can you get

Sort of how Seasn Spicer used it as a propaganda to add support to the refugee ban before he realized your people did this.

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I'm not defending the guy at all for what he did, but most media sources did say there was a second attacker of Moroccan descent, and Canadian Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale actually said he was a "lone wolf". 

3 minutes ago, slyfox said:

I'm not defending the guy at all for what he did, but most media sources did say there was a second attacker of Moroccan descent, and Canadian Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale actually said he was a "lone wolf". 

The second suspect wasn't even involved in the issue other than calling the police to stop it. The kid's a hero. The stigma behind calling a terrorist Muslim is far more thirst quenching than it is to call a white kid a terrorist, so they choose "lone wolf", almost as a way to vindicate it. 

"Oh, he's troubled, ohh he was bullied. He didnt get the help he needs!" vs "those damn ragheads are blowing up everyone around them, ban them all"

As a Muslim, Arab American, I feel so insulted when I see this happen. Sandy Hook. Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" film shooting, vs San Bernadino or the Orlando Massacre. 

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

You mean fox heard a arabic sounding name and tried listing him as a suspect before they realized they fucked up and he actually was the person who called the cops. They then proceeded to ignore the event 

9 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

You mean fox heard a arabic sounding name and tried listing him as a suspect before they realized they fucked up and he actually was the person who called the cops. They then proceeded to ignore the event 

No, I mean there was at first reportedly 2 shooter suspects (just about all mainstream media reported this) and one of them was described to be of Moroccan descent.  Once the truth actually came out, the media then said that there was only one suspect, and the other suspect may actually be a witness. This was reported by all of the major media. 

6 minutes ago, slyfox said:

No, I mean there was at first reportedly 2 shooter suspects (just about all mainstream media reported this) and one of them was described to be of Moroccan descent.  Once the truth actually came out, the media then said that there was only one suspect, and the other suspect may actually be a witness. This was reported by all of the major media. 

Quick Google search shows fox was reported to be the first to say it was a Muslim and also Trump's own press secretary said it was before he got the facts. All the links I've found saying it was a Muslim were conservative sites. From the time of the incident there are links showing news calling the Moroccan guy the 911 caller. Only conservative sites from what I see jumped the gun. The most I've seen anywhere else was some sites saying that "Allah akbar" was heard which in a place of worship makes sense and isn't the same as fox calling the suspect a Muslim 

Yo Travesty in all seriousness the worst Ted has ever done is called you a retard or called you a faggot. I'm all for shitposting but you can't just compare ted to a mass murderer because he disagrees with you man.

Like come on, you want to sit on that high horse you need to act like you earned it.

I mean what if I made a thread whenever the next islamic terrorist attack happens and said "Is this why we havn't seen Dr. Narwhals in a while?".

I mean theres a 50% chance I would make that thread but thats besides the point.

Can't we all just stop being faggots for 1 second and try not to call each other Hitler?

I mean I can't, but im beyond redemption so go fuck yourself faggot.

5 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Quick Google search shows fox was reported to be the first to say it was a Muslim and also Trump's own press secretary said it was before he got the facts. All the links I've found saying it was a Muslim were conservative sites.

I'm saying nothing besides that I was reading and constantly being updated with news (CNN, WSJ, Wash Po, FOX, etc) about the shooting, and it was reported that there were 2, and one was of Moroccan descent.  Later, it was changed.  They also said Moroccan, not sure they said muslim. 

I saw a tweet from CNN Brk about it, I can't find it anymore....

15 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Can't we all just stop being faggots for 1 second and try not to call each other Hitler?

When did you two get so dramatic?

2 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

The second suspect wasn't even involved in the issue other than calling the police to stop it. The kid's a hero. The stigma behind calling a terrorist Muslim is far more thirst quenching than it is to call a white kid a terrorist, so they choose "lone wolf", almost as a way to vindicate it. 

"Oh, he's troubled, ohh he was bullied. He didnt get the help he needs!" vs "those damn ragheads are blowing up everyone around them, ban them all"

As a Muslim, Arab American, I feel so insulted when I see this happen. Sandy Hook. Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" film shooting, vs San Bernadino or the Orlando Massacre. 

Yea I feel the same way as a Muslim, Afghan-American. Whenever someone from America makes and act of terrorism the news just covers it up by saying "They are troubled" or "they grew up in a bad environment" when people that are not from America had the same problems and are called Terrorists and because of this, racism is drilled into people's heads. I cannot even count how many times i have been called a terrorist or a bomber just because of my race and religion.

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

Yo Travesty in all seriousness the worst Ted has ever done is called you a retard or called you a faggot. I'm all for shitposting but you can't just compare ted to a mass murderer because he disagrees with you man.

Like come on, you want to sit on that high horse you need to act like you earned it.

I mean what if I made a thread whenever the next islamic terrorist attack happens and said "Is this why we havn't seen Dr. Narwhals in a while?".

I mean theres a 50% chance I would make that thread but thats besides the point.

I mean I can't, but im beyond redemption so go fuck yourself faggot.

Yo man, I'm cool with jokes and shit but I don't even know you lol slow your roll big dog. Get to know me before you try to get me into bed, goddamn

Lol suddenly @Carl Saganis telling people not to use massacres to talk about ideology, yet uses any Muslim attack as a prop for discussion. And then going as far as to say we support some nazi's actions. 

2 hours ago, Freekiller #3 said:

Why is serious discussion such a shit hole

It was always a shit hole.

However until June of 2016, when I made the announcement about the forum changes, we've seen much more activity from people in this subforum...which can lead to more shittyness but at the very least it's promoting more activity. Making this a reoccuring place people will check into. You can even see how many lurkers there are to this subforum too lol.

I assumed Ted out of all people could take a joke -- seeing as how the rest of his posts are complete jokes. Not to mention he was the guy advocating for trolling (as long as it's not breaking the Global Guidelines) back in June when I made the changes. It's a bit rich really...

"there are so many other platforms where you can discuss these things in a safe space, there is no need to invade an established community and try to force change because you cant handle a little banter"