Sign in to follow this  
Remi ツ

Some Skins Ideas

Hey guys how you doing, hope you doing really good :D, 

I have some ideas for the new skins for the zombies escape server, like tracer or widow (beacuse they are cute, and the weebs tend to like them)

Billy, mandy oir grim (I was watching it right now so I though it could be a cool idea)

Since the server its almost all anime lovers why not the original waifus A.K.A the Sailor moons.

and the last one maybe not too many people will like it (I guess) but the gorillaz members.

Anyways thanks for at least reading this guys, I know that probably my ideas are dumb, but you never get anything if you don't ask for it :P

havea great day guys

These would be cool models but i think it's hard to make them. If they have been made you should link them :D 

These are fine ideas but unless these models are currently available somewhere else it will be hard to add something that does not exist, especially when sG has no 3D Modeler who has the time or drive to work on these models. Also there is the problem that adding more models will increase download times for new incoming players, which is always a turn off to people.

I searched for the models Remi mentioned.

Sailor moon: http://gamebanana.com/skins/130590

Tracer: http://gamebanana.com/skins/149760

I couldn't find any others, but I found this Donald Trump model: http://gamebanana.com/skins/152563 so I've got that going for me...

FYI not saying none will be added, but models take up a fair amount of space and we are also very conscious about our download times for new players. Adding new skins might not be that big of a deal for people already playing cause it's just 1-10 (or whatever amount you guys want) more skins, but that's in addition to the already long wait new players face.

My suggestion would be if there are a lot of skins people are wanting, and if there are skins that people largely don't use, ZE can do a vote on removing some skins and which ones to replace them. 

Side note, gtfo of here with your weeb skins. @Eddy please help. 

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

FYI not saying none will be added, but models take up a fair amount of space and we are also very conscious about our download times for new players. Adding new skins might not be that big of a deal for people already playing cause it's just 1-10 (or whatever amount you guys want) more skins, but that's in addition to the already long wait new players face.

My suggestion would be if there are a lot of skins people are wanting, and if there are skins that people largely don't use, ZE can do a vote on removing some skins and which ones to replace them. 

Side note, gtfo of here with your weeb skins. @Eddy please help. 

the server its already infected